Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Where is my future?

UT3 results are out like finally. YES, FINALLY.
Guess almost everyone have checked their results, so how's it?
:) or :(or :| ?

Mine's like :) for semester 2 grades, :( for semester 1 grades. Therefore, the overall result is :| Really glad that I did well for all my STA related modules :)) A, B+ & B ~ Never thought that my first A for UT would be from DMA! My daily grades cui like fuck. Now I'm worry about my cognitive result (my worst module ever), my module grade for that better stay as B. If not my year 1 GPA= GG.

FUCK LAH. Blame myself for not studying hard during sem 1 :( 

Sian. Getting a GPA of 3.5 & above for poly? Ha! I think I can forget about studying uni in Singapore and just skip to Option 2:  Get a degree overseas. Go Japan, study Japanese for a year. Enroll to Musashino Art University, get a degree in visual communication there. Woah, it's like a dream to me :)
Oh well. Nevermind.
After I finish year 2 then decide, no hurry :)

No comments: