Monday, March 29, 2010

Arisu

OH YEAAAAAH! ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
I finally bought Alice Nine White Period ii raglan tee *I see Saga & Shou wearing it in the pic XD* Right, I'm friggin' broke now but at least I'm happy :D I don't mind eating bread for the next few days heheh! I'm not really into the new [kikagaku no kotowari] 2010 tour tee, it looks pretty normal to me (´・ω・`) 

 But weird enough, Saga-sama looks damn cool when he wear it.
AIYA, SAY LIAO. PEOPLE SAGA-SAMA LEH HAHA.

Anyway, just now yesterday Alice Nine was at Ameba studio. Only Shou, Pon & Tora went for the interview. Hubby & Sexgod Bf (no.2) wasn't there, so I didn't watch. OKAY I KNOW I VERY BAD D: *slaps myself* Some kind soul from the lj comm captured some screenshots & I shall post one here :)

Hina-chan, your hubby today blog his zilian photo damn shuai leh!
credits to mandramoddle

OKAY TODAY GOT NICO NICO LIVE @ 10PM 
I must remind myself to watch -.- 

Pooh-san please wait for me k ♥ 

OMG 1:09AM ALREADY! O_o I need to report to school at 11am later *rahhhh* Okay, I shall be good and head to bed now. お休みなさい!^^


* * *
5 days seem like 5 years now...
'Cos i'm tired of waiting already :(

No comments: