Thursday, March 18, 2010

Weight issues


Me and my weight issues again, I seriously hate my tummy & flabby arms. So fugly. I'm still trying hard to hit my ideal weight. I've promised myself and thus, I should work extra hard towards it! And I always believe this - "As long as you got the determination, nothing is impossible :)" Determination is all you need!

Many people asked me how did I lose weight, my answer would be like the same old typical answer you'll get if you ask anybody - "Eat healthy and go exercise!" I MEAN SERIOUSLY, IT WORKS LAH. I've been eating the same old food at home for the past few days (it's part of my diet plan so yeahhhh)

Breakfast: 2-3 pieces of wholemeal bread (plain w/o butter) + Milo

Lunch: Veggies (boiled) with either boiled fish/meat 
  *that's my lunch today. spam broccoli & mushroom ahh!*

Usually I don't take dinner, but if I'm hungry I'll just eat fruits or Meiji plain crackers.
I loveeee green apples! :)

Other than diet itself, exercise is also important! Yes, it's the most sickening part as well D: Anyway tell you something, that time when I diet I lost like 10+kgs WITHOUT EXERCISING. LOL! Omg, please don't follow me ah, uber unhealthy lah. So yeah, now I started jogging like everyday (unless I got other important things to do or etc.) I really hate to jog, but no choice. I forced myself to >:( I'm not like one of those lucky girls who eat eat eat & won't get fat one. SO TOO BAD ~~~ My mom brought me to Sembawang Park to jog today and omg, I actually jogged like 3.5km. Jogging at parks are the best (Y) 'Cos got pillars to indicate how far I've ran! :D hehehe! Maybe I should ask mommy to bring me there tmr again~

Okay, that's more or less about the "weight issues". Those who wanna slim down...
LET'S JIAYOU TOGETHER OKAY! :) 


I so wanna have a flat flat tummy, so that I can get a sexy awesome naval piercing <3 Omg, I can't wait for that day to come lor! Although idk when would it be, maybe 1 month, 1 year or 21987384912 years :(

* * *
Okay I found some overdue-d/random photos on my iphone which I haven't uploaded yet.

I was STUNNED when I first saw this is Cold Storage.
I went like, "Cookie monster got eat orange one meh?!"

Cookies I made for baby the other time.
Appearance rather failed I know, but tastes okay at least. Ha!

 Domo-kuns + Lomo affect = LOVEEEES :)

Alright, that's all. Tmr's plan is to stay at home and redo the headphone vector for Replug IG logo. Sizing was wrong so yeah, got to redo :( Nevermind, time to practice my photoshop skills... it's getting rusty already! Somemore can use for my portfolio, SO WHY NOT? ;D

Ohhgayyy! Good night all! Tata~

Was browsing through all the photos we've took together.
It made me miss you even more, my dear  :(
There's still 10 more days before I can see you. *pouts*

No comments: