Friday, March 19, 2010

STOP procrastinating.

I was supposed to do the headphones vectors today, but failed to do so. Damn. I should stop procrastinating and just get my work done asap :( Procrastination = a bad bad BAD HABIT. Okay, set I'll finish it on either Saturday or Sunday. はい!それは約束です!^^ I shall 頑張ります~

Maybe I should join the contest to do Security IG logo too, can earn 1-2 DA points! Good deal leh, since I'm lack of DA points D: Damn pathetic la only 1 out of 10 currently. Kns, super sad case :( Bo bian, must chiong already.

ANYWAY YAY! IT'S FRIDAY :D Which means I'm gonna meet up with my lovely ones later on :) Can't wait for pontian wanton noodles, starbucks, monopoly deal & jap obsession in the evening!! 

AND AHHHHH... 
I WANT TO GET THIS!!!
From AliceNine White Period ii tour. Damn chio pls!

* * *
Helping a friend to advertise her newly open blog shop :) If you're a fan of vintage accessories, you'll love it! They've got some really nice & affordable stuffs there. So do check it out! Clothes are not available currently but coming soon! :)


No comments: