Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shagged.

It's around 7:10am now and I just got home not long ago.
Yes, I feel damn-super-uber-fucking cui currently.

Die, after watching "Kaiji" just now.
My mind is filled with images of Tatsuya Fujiwara :)


Once again, I fell in love with him. ♥ HAHAHA!
yaaaa like once again -.- first time was during Death Note

*melts-like-totally* _♥ 

L & Raito  Sorry, I mean Sahara & Kaiji ~ 

OKAY. I'M SO GONNA WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN! :D prolly not with my bf, 'cos every 5 mins of the movie i'll go like "OMG SO CUTE!", "*MELTS*", "WALAO DAMN SHUAI LEH!". I think Lipui also cannot tahan me. Hahaha!! 

I'll blog again later either in the afternoon or evening :) Depends what time lao niang wake up la hor :X Hahaha gonna spam photos ahhhh ~ Thanks Lipui, Soomin & Yiping for the enjoyable day! ^^

Alrights, time to go to bed. 
Good night morning! :)


(P.S: TanJunShen! I still love you more than anyone else okay! HEHEHE *hugs* ♥♥♥)

No comments: