Monday, March 29, 2010

Change


Went school in the morning. Basically we, the game masters, just need to know the rules & how to play all the STA games. I suck at the "Don't forget the lyrics" game! BEST LAH HAHA I DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO ENGLISH SONGS LOL ~ Tmr need to go back school again for the dry run, hope it's gonna be fun :/*hurrhurr*

School ended like 1:30pm today, pretty fast. I hate to go home at this kinda timing, it's like asking me to go home and what... stare at my laptop screen till 11-12am, then go sleep and "WOW IT'S ANOTHER DAY AGAIN!" Fuck, I've been doing this for the past few days at home. 

No life seriously, 
N-O  L-I-F-E! @*(#$&!

It sucks when your boyfriend is not around & nobody's gonna be there for you. Friends? Uh, they are either they are really busy with their school/work or they have their new friends already. Yeah, it's normal I know but, *sigh* ~ What to do? LOL.

 Tried my luck & dial the 24/7 hotline "1900-LOH-LIPUI" AHAHA ~ And yay, luckily she's free enough after school :D I treated her Swensen's ice-cream & dessert buffet (since I owe her a meal -.- tsk haha) Eat until both of us want to die *sweetness overdose* Shopped around, and then went home ~ 



Okay, I must continue my diet plan tomorrow. 
Ate too much sweet stuffs today :(

ALRIGHT! 10PM NOW! ^^
NAOOOOOOOOO I'M HERE!!!

No comments: