Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy birthday mommy :)

今日は私の母の誕生日です!^^
プレゼント? = 私の成績

My GPA improved from 2.8 to 3.3 :) *nyappy*
Hence, the final GPA for year 1 would be 3.05 ~
Not that bad, a good start though.

When year 2 starts, I wouldn't want to slack or relax for semester 1 anymore. I've learned my lesson already! I must tell myself to work even harder because of my average so-so GPA in year 1. If not it'll surely pull my overall results down in future & I'll cry and regret.

So let's 頑張ります!! >w<


* * * 
OH YES! THIS YEAR'S ORIENTATION TEE :D

Super nice! :D Nicer than our batch lor. Okay, I wouldn't complain because Student Leaders would be getting one too, except that we get the black tee (the freshies would get the white one) YAY SL FTW!!! \m/ Ah yes, I'll be one of the game master during the orientation programme! *evil smile* hiak hiak

* * *

i miss you till i'm starting to feel numb...
i want to see you badly :(

No comments: