Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi, again.

After thinking,
I've decided to switch back to blogger again.

The last time I used blogger was like 4 years ago I think. Yes, like super long ago! Actually I liked Ameba alot, like omg I can stalk my Alice Nine & ViViD there so easily :D Just that maybe it isn't user-friendly to majority of the people out there reading my blog as all the navigation are in Japanese. Even me myself get confused too at times. 

One thing I dislike most about Ameba is that...
I CAN'T MAKE MY OWN BLOGSKIN :(

So far I've only done a retarded blogskin using ameba, and it nearly killed me D: *hurrhurr* Because they only allow CSS codings (which i suck at most). And I don't like pre-made layouts. Like some many people out there using the same layout as you, not unique anymore right? :(

So yeahhhhh~ Here I am.
Just hope that blogger wouldn't give me any retarded problems :)

No comments: