Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tenth :)


Firstly, I'd wanna tell my sweetest him...

愛してるよ~
ずっと love
yes, i love you.
forever.


そして please come back soon alright? 
I need your hugs so badly :(


* * *


K, second thing.
START'10!

 @ E3 exhibition hall.


Went back to school for the START'10 thingy, did nothing much. Basically, just go there and learn the mass dance only, along with some briefings regarding START'10 & FOP'10. Uh yeah, seriously... I can't dance for heaven's sake! I wonder how on earth am I gonna present myself infront of the freshies -.- *facepalms* Ah whatever lah

That's Brian & Nevin. They looked so sweet :) HAHA

Zange-chan is always with me :)

The guys wanted to play pool.

Brian is proszx. Hahaha!

Nah, I didn't play. I suck at playing pool, baby knows it :X

After school, I initially wanted to meet up with Lipui. But I swear I didn't know school will end like sodamnfuckinglate. I didn't want her to wait for me for HOURS, so I asked her to go back first. Damn, I felt so so sooooo bad after that :( SORRRRY LP!  Next time meet up treat you makan or movie k :)

So uh, shopped at Bugis alone and BEST, I couldn't find the things I wanted to get!!! >:( Wasted trip like totally can! All I did was to go all the way to Bugis, ate Yoshinoya and went home. OMG SO RETARDED, MY HOUSE OPP ALSO GOT YOSHINOYA CAN?! -.-

吉野家。私の晩御飯です!^^
Going home empty-handed sucks, I don't like that feeling :( Thought of watching "Kaiji" again *bf not here currently, so my dear tatsuya would cheer me up hehe*, texted Soomin if she's okay with the 9:40pm show at Causeway Point and WOOHOO she agreed :D I went home to charge my iphone (with only pathetic 2% battery life left), and Soomin came over my place first as she was early.

Shared my Bakerzin maracons with Hina-chan :)

"DAI-NUAH" - AHAHAH!!
Maracon is the sexxxszx♥

 Popcorn/hotdog/nachos for movies? NO THANKS.
Chewy junior puffs, Bakerzin maracons & honey lemon drink would do the job :)

SOOMIN LAUGHED LIKE SHITSZX WHEN TONEGAWA SAYS
"FUCK YOU" - jitao epic only la.

Throughout the movie we were like...
"WALAO SHUAI LOR"
now she knows why i'm going gaga over him :X

Okay. I'm not gonna watch the movie for the 3rd time -.- I remembered watching Death Note for THREE TIMES in the cinema lor @_@ Will consider getting the DVD from Yesasia, 'cos the deluxe set got the E-カート! I can play with Soomin and call her "YOU ARE A SNAKE!" HAHAHAHA!! Then she will give me that *evil look* like what tonegawa does to kaiji.


Oh and, I finally finished watching Death Note & Death Note: The Last Name! For the n times already :D

HAHA. K END OF FANGIRL-ING :)
おやすみ!!

No comments: