Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOP'10 Dry Run


Woke up at 6:20am, 
left home at 7 plus & took mrt, 
bought "Rise & Shine" from Breadtalk,
happily munching on my bread while walking to school.
Oh, isn't that my usual daily routine? 

Haha, anyway today was partly boring but errr... FUN also! :D After we set up our booths, we just sat there chat chat, blasted music along the RPRC pathway and played monopoly deal. LIKE RELAX ENJOY LIFE ONLY. But after the whole dry-run started, we got pretty busy I guess? 

Katherine & the 2 other malay guys (omg i forgot their names) were our neighbour :D

Quanta showed me this & I GOT SO HIGH!! :D I went like " AHHH OMGOMGOMG MIKUUU! KAITO SO CUTE!!! 8D" Then Roxaz started to dance like what the vocaloids did & damn, he's good at it! HAHAHA Oh yeah btw, happy birthday rox! :))

Bryan suggested playing hide & seek during lunch break. Oh it's soooo fun lah hahaha! STArt camp must play again please :D :D :D At a bigger area also!


After the dry-run ended, we went to back to the sport's complex for a debrief. That's also the sucky part -.- k, nevermind forget it. But the bombing/cheering part was damn cool :D Especially STA yo!!! I wonder whose idea was that. HA! Oh yah, STA is like the second smallest group lor! Damn sad case :( oh well, we're a small school compared to the rest. *aishh*


After 5-10 mins...

ALL K.O HAHAHA!

Anyway, I saw many friends at the OGL training today! :)) Stacy(SOH), Shireen(SIT), Aaron(CCC), Melvin(CCC), Daphne(SAS) :D I didn't know Aaron is game master also!! LOL.

Okay. That's all! Can't wait for STArt'10 camp :D

* * *

Webcam-ed with baby in the evening :)
He's coming back in 3 days time yay! :)
I can't wait to hug him tightly :))

No comments: