Monday, April 12, 2010

STArt' 10


I AM BACK FROM STArt' 10 CAMP ALREADY!!!
Slept for friggin' 13 hours, damn shagged X_X

Anyways, STA freshies! Hope you guys had fun during this short camp :D Trust me, there's more fun awaiting for you after school start!!! Especially when u're from STA, it's gonna be like FUN to the max. Prepare to get CRAZY like your seniors from the camp HAHA! :))

Alright! I shall post up some photos I took during the 2D1N camp :D

Everybody just bathed finish!

Roxaz's Yuki! :D

Yuki & Kuroyuki :)

My face is too ugly to be seen here -.= 
& CHENG'S FACE IS EPIC!

We slept at E3 exhibition hall. I didn't bring my sleeping bag along with me, so I slept on the sofa chair. Not bad lor, quite comfy hehehehe slept for 4 hours :) Woke up at around 5:30am, checked my tweetdeck & saw Dhinesh's tweet "OMG SAME CLASS AS @zeoxylic" LOL NAISEEEE. Waited for the girls(sl) to wake up then we headed to Sport's Complex to bathe. Tamade, the water is damn cold please -.-

Day 2 breakfast time!

Briefing the freshies on the 100 seconds challenge~
Playing "Threesome" before the 100s challenge. 
DAMN FUNNY HAHA!

Teaching them what to do for the 4 stations.

The 2nd station is everyone's weakness I guess. All stucked there.
But during the SL training, my group is damn good at this station! :D

3rd station, Poker cards.

 While the freshies were playing. I was camwhoring around :X
Took the mask from Leroy, and at first I wore it wrongly *FAILS*

KATRIN! :D

It's lunch time! :D Leonard like wanna jump down liddat haha!

The girls in my group! Ah, Jerrica is missing O_o

TEAM 5 - Waste Time Chasing Us! :)

Rehearsing for the Ad/MTV remix showcase ~

My cuteeeee group :) LOL GERARD.

Cordy & Brian! ;D

Meeee & Jacob :D

Jacob kept asking people to do that :O face with him lol!

HELLO SENIORS! :))

*acts like theblueguy* -stares- XIAOXI!!
Haha! Okayyyy Leron & me :D

Katherine! :D My classmate-to-be yay! *happy*

Kino the flag stealer! HAHAH :P

Serene taking video ~

Had the ad/mtv-remix showcase! :) Well done everyone! 
After that we had a mini-party/dancefloor! DAMN AWESOME WOOTS :D

HAHAHA OMGGGGGG (Y) BEST.
Looks like the Ribena advertisement lor!

GO ANI!!! GIRLS FTW xD

SO CUTE LAH!

The dancefloor <3

HAHA :D

Let's partayyyyyy!

Took photos with the girls in my team before they left.

Wenhui! :D

Yeok Hoon! :D

Yi Ying! :D

AHHH I FORGOT TO TAKE SOLO PICS WITH JERRI & THE GUYS :( 

After the whole camp ended, I went around to camwhore with the rest of the SLs :D WE LOVE THE CAMERA LAH. HAHAHA!

Husnie, Elora, Jess & Zul! :)

The happy people :D :D :D

This photo is blur in a nice way somehow ;) hahah!

KAYYYY! Another of my classmate-to-be :D 

Hus, Kat, Mag, Jeannie :)

Jeannieeee :D



Say hello to my Hawaiian buddy ;D
Whose Knee? :)

Nevin & Cordy ~

Cordy & meee! This Leroy popped out from nowhere @_@ HA!

Pinoy-brothers. HAHAHA!

Katrin, Johnboy, Nurul (minah), Husnie

Faizoul! :D

Brian & Johnboy :D

*PACK BAG, GO HOME SLP AH!*

---- end of STArt camp 2010 ----

Anyway I wanna say ....

Gerard, Ahmad, Jerrica, Leron, Yiying, Yeokhoon, Wenhui, Daniel, Khairul, Harith & Clifton(who went off earlier)  Hope all of you enjoyed these 2 days, I know at some point of time the camp might be tiring, boring or so, but to majority of you here, thanks for staying throughout the whole camp with us :) We really really appreciate it and did have fun knowing you people :D Team5, you guys are awesome! <3

And to my fellow SL-mates Brian & Junhan
thanks for being here together with me :))





TEAM 5 ;D 

Gave all of them a hug before they left the camp <3 Daniel even said "Thanks for being so motherly" and Gerard start calling me "MA!" HAHA OMG SO CUTE LAH THEY ALL XD And people, please don't hesitate to say "Hi!" when you see me in school okay :)) Add me in msn if you want, my email is on facebook~ 

 Lastly, I LOVE YOU GUYS! :) 

* * *

ALRIGHT! Gotta sleep now and prepare for FOP later on! :D
CAN'T WAIT FOR BREAKFAST AT MACS WITH ALL THE FUN PPL LATER.

No comments: