Monday, April 12, 2010

FOP'10 - DAY 1


I SWEAR TODAY IS SO TIRING ((((((ノ゚⊿゚)ノ
Shouted until I got like noooo voice already. Great -.-

Proud to be part of STA <3

I need to wait for the others to upload the photos that were taken today :) Didn't really take much photos with my digi-cam! WAS WAY TOO BUSY AT MY BOOTH X_X Was surprised to see Ian & Adam :D OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THEY ARE SLs AS WELL! Yeah, both are still as crazy & whacky as ever ;)

OH ! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE ORIENTATION TEE. It looks friggin' awesome!!! And not forgetting the black buff as well! :D :D :D *happy* So much more nicer than last year's one seriously!

With Xiaohui :D 

And Katrinnnn :))

Dhinesh joined us :D


i love both of them :)) hehe!

Hello Husnieeee ;D

The Game Masters! :)

STA CREW ^^v

Oh yeah! I'll upload more photos again :)
Tmr would be another tiring day I guess? I shall sleep early today!

No comments: