Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hey, I'm back


HELLO! I'M BACK FROM W14Q CHALET :)
apparently i went there to feed those bloody mosquitoes, nabei.
DAY ONE

Met up with baby in the morning and we walked to White Sands for lunch :) Went arcade to kill time, challenged baby Daytona *again* AND NOOO I LOST TO HIM!!! O_O Omg, I need to go train harder hahaha!    After that we met up with the rest of the W14Q peeps and waited for Renwei to pick us up.
Bought this Shaka Shaka Gumi from Shojikiya :D
  As well as my favourite NACCHAN!! ^^
New flavour, strawberry & peach~~

Renwei's van! Haha everyone managed to squeeze in :D

Okay, that's our chalet! :D But tmd the location abit freaky.
'Cos if you stand on the grass patch & tilt your head up alittle...
You see OCH right infront of you @_@

Anyway yeah, reached chalet, started unpacking our stuffs, cleaned up the place, went out to get BBQ food, etc... & YAY BBQ TIME :D :D :D

Sha & Nicole cleaning up the place, so nice of them :)

Kira & Alwee busy preparing food for us!
It's always the guys who are the busy ones in the kitchen :P

The... sit-down-and-slack ones.
(including me lah, walking around & taking photos :X)

Gathering outside the BBQ pit.

This stray-cat here joined us for our BBQ session as well.

*Take 1*
Baby, Zahir & Ram trying to act dao. LOL.

*Take 2*
Tsk. Ah bengs!

LOL Zahir's head-light. Was supposed to use this for the OCH trip, but something happened on the way there... So yeah. Didn't really use it.

OH. AND HAHA. Black Gaga had his second performance again :D *claps* Hahaha! Yeah, Zahir got drunk again. This time is not "rah-rah-rah-ah-ah", it's "baby are you down down down down down"~ This time round we took a music video of it (Y) :) Naiseeee.
After that, baby accompanied me back to our room to sleep.
Yeahhh, we got our own room :P Couple privilege lol!
 
DAY TWO

Woke up in baby's arms :) Kiraely made breakfast for us! Thanks bro, the mashed potato was awesome (Y) More girls of W14Q came on the second day ~ 

Illy, Priya, Aliana :)

The girls ~

With the 2 boyszx ~

Had a bad headache in the afternoon, so I went back to the room and had a nice nap. Woke up in the evening, with a hungryyyyy stomach ~ Played Monopoly deal with Bahrom while waiting for the BBQ to start :)

Since it's only 2 players, we played 5 sets instead of 3.

Am I lucky or what? HAHA :D BEST

Bah got owned by meee! HAHA
But I was nice lah, I used only 1 deal breaker lor!

Oh yay BBQ!

Our very own honey glazed chicken~

The usual ones, sausages & crabsticks.

At night the guys were happily drinking and okay the whole entire living room changed to some kinda clubbing place. Dark, smoky (all the guys were smoking, except baby & ram), with clubbing music and bottles of alcohol. Leslie taught us how to play a clubbing game, and yeah loser gotta drink up lah. Eventually the guys got drunk like idk what ~ Baby drank quite alot as well, not because he lost but he requested for it as he didn't get to drink -.- Sometimes he don't know how worried I feel for him :'(
Honestly speaking, it's the first time I felt this kinda 'clubbing-feeling'. Yes, I'm friggin' 18 going to 19 and haven't been to a club before *hurhur* Throughout the whole drinking session, I felt uncomfortable, scared, worried, and yeah, mixed emotions. I don't like the music and the atmosphere there, when everyone gets high & drunk. I don't belong to that kind of place. If, I SAID IF, one day I happen to step into a club, there's only 4 possibilities. 1) Either i'm possessed by youknowwhat. 2) I broke up with my bf. 3) Invited to a birthday party. 4) I'M OUT OF MY MIND. HAHA.
DAY THREE


Woke up around 10:15am, when we were suppose to leave/check-out at 10:30am. LOL All of us slowly took our own sweet time, in the end left the chalet at 11 plus or 12. We headed to E!hub, but baby & me went off first because we wanted to catch Clash Of The Titans @ 1pm. Anyway, IT'S AN AWESOME MOVIE!!! Thought it's gonna be boring, but nooo it's goood (Y) 
After movie, we walked to Whitesands and had Sakae buffet ;D Finally I get to get some nice proper food! OH YEAH, Sakae changed their menu & got a new pink coloured plate ($3.99). So now the buffet includes - the usual coloured plates + 1 red plate + 1 complimentary udon + 1 pink plate :)
One of Sakae's new food item on my pink plate! SO AWESOME PLS :))
Baby said it looks like a cake cos' it's damn thick.
 Okay a random photo of my Salmon & Maguro sushi.
I took it because I like the colour combination here :P
The lime-green plate looks cute! hahaha

Got a sudden craving for Taiyaki ice-cream :) $4.99 then give such a nice plate lah?
Like as if I'm eating the plate also =.= LOL.

But nevermind, Taiyaki makes me a happy girl :D YAY

* * *

No comments: