Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last week happenings


Uh yes, I finally decided to update my blog :))

Hahaha okay, I admit I'm like sooooo lazy :X Gomen ne! Anyways, this is gonna be a long post filled with peeektures! :D So yeah, scroll and you'll see! Enjoy~

17th April 2010 - Mayday DNA (Unlimited edition '10)
sure anot? unlimited? ha.

Went to stadium earlier and met up with meikian, yilin & cat :) Haha as usual, we went early to get concert merchandise. FOR THE FIRST TIME, I SPEND LESS THAN $20 ON MAYDAY GOODS. NICE ONE (Y) Hahaha! I only bought the lightstick & pre-ordered Ashin's "my mint" pack. Luckily the concert merchandise was the same as last year and they didn't sell Stay Real tees! THANK GOD, IF NOT I WILL BE SO BROKE.


We headed to KLP for dinner, after that I met up with baby & his mommy. The queue to the gate 1 entrance was chaotic -.- Like totally. But we still managed to get inside the stadium on time *phew*
Went to find the girls & took a photo with them! :)

With deary :) I looked so tired >_>

Sillyboy :))

Queuing to go toilet.
I'm surprised the mobile toilet there is damn bloody clean.

** NOTE: 3/4 of the photos I took during the concert was blur -.- So I'm only gonna post some of the nicer ones I took that night. ** 

CONCERT START ALREADY!!! *excited!!*

Quite far from the stage this time round. 

 ASHIN MY LOVEEEEE! :D

COOL RIGHT. I didn't edit the background light! 
I just happened to take every shot when the colour changes :D

*meltszx like totally*

MASA!

Bearbear playing bass, hahaha damn cute!

I'll laugh whenever I see this, IDK WHY HAHA!

Okay, I think they look better like this. LOL :P

D.N.A Transformer. 

FOR YOU, SOOMIN.
Guaishou's sexy back. HAHA!

He must be disappointed, 'cos Soomin wasn't there screaming "GUAISHOU!!!!" and waving at him with her glittery board.

只記得這首   笑忘歌。


謝謝你們!大家辛苦了~~

Honestly speaking, 2009's DNA concert was so much more better.
I think most people would agree with me.
But aiya, I STILL LOVE MAYDAY.

Oh and all thanks to Ivan's mummy! 
If not I wouldn't be there at the concert at all :)

* * *

18th April 2010 - Soohuey's Birthday @ Costa Sands

The chalet room was quite big :)

3 of us damn cute, always BBQ-ing at all kinds of WEIRD timings.
LIKE 1-2pm?! HAHA.

She'd always be here to start the fire for us :)
Ever since we were young. HAHA!

FOOOD! Yumyum!

Like so awesome (Y)

I love them <3

No comments: