Saturday, April 17, 2010

For a change


Sick of my boring brown hair colour already.
Thus, I decided to change to a more obvious colour.

Saw Miyake's new hair colour & I totally fell in love with it! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED 2 YEARS AGO! :)) That kind of super chio ash brown. So yeah, finally I decided to dye that colour. This time round, I don't want to bleach my hair at a cheap salon already -.- I don't wanna look like an orange lion again. 

Met up with Lipui after school :)) Then she accompanied me to Twister @ T1. She actually waited 4 friggin' hours for me to get my hair done without complains. OMG~ SORRY & I LOVE YOU LAH <3 

Before.

Bleaching my hair in process!

POWER! :D

Okay final result! :)

Light peach ash brown! :D
THANK YOU KASON! YOU'RE SO AWESOME <3

Intro-ed Lipui to eat AOBA ramen ^^
She loves it lah hahaha!
Shio Ramen is awesome! Really <3
Couldn't find anymore Ramen which tastes better than AOBA!

Anyway, *something random* ...
This is what you'll be doing for Drawing module Problem 1.


Draw 50 frames. Include 1 triangle, 1 square, 1 rectangle & 1 circle inside each frame -_-
*faints* I hate carrying the A2 drawing pad around. zzzzz ~

No comments: