Saturday, April 24, 2010

今週


20th April 2010 - Directing & Performance Class

D&P classes were held at TRCC dance studio.
Like cool only :D hahaha!

I love my school.

One of the props for our short skit.
OH. It's a white mice btw. HAHA *FAILED*

My D&P group - Bryan, Jamal, Ian & Dhinesh.

We presented the our very own 'piped piper' parody. Which was so epic! Hahaha ESPECIALLY THE PEST BUSTER PART, SUPER FUNNNNY! :D I wonder what will be doing for next week's lesson, hmmmm~

22th April 2010 - Art Of Story Class

Camwhored in class :)

Kelly, Bryan, Jamal & me.

Bye Bryan, hello Katrinnn! Hahaha!

I SWEAR JAMAL IS DAMN ENTERTAINING.
*BURST OUT LAUGHING*
 
BEST OKAY HAHAHAH!!! :D

* * *
My grades for week 1 wasn't as bad as I expected @_@ I hope it'll get better tho. Hmm. And I haven't do my History of Arts homework. GG. OH YES, PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT RP NO HOMEWORK. COME HERE CAN RELAX RELAX.  

THE SYSTEM CHANGED ALREADY =.=

Ah. Ytd someone from Rexaz called me & told me there would be a Rexaz Orientation on monday. So hmm, guess I'll be in school till 8pm. Let's hope it's gonna be fun :)

 K, bye.

No comments: