Thursday, April 29, 2010

*coughs*

I haven't been taking good care of myself recently.
 oh, i borrowed ian's hat to camwhore
and what's with bryan's hair at the side hahahaha!

Firstly, I've been sick for a week already! D8 Imma good girl, I finished my antibiotics and cough syrup already but yet I am still coughing badly @_@ Damn. I hope I'll get well soon :( *sigh*

AND HAHA. Secondly, the very clumsy me fell (AT HOME SOMEMORE -_-) and injured my friggin' toe, now my toe looks purple-ish. Internal bleeding, bleh. Been applying the gel prescribed by the doctor, luckily the pain is more or less gone. If not I need to go for an X-ray :(

OKAY. I'LL MAKE SURE I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF FROM NOW ON! NO MORE FALLING SICK OR ANY INJURIES. HOPEFULLY.

Anyway, took photos with Ani's macbook pro. Photobooth ftw!







Okay. Some photos I took during this week's D&P.
I love the big big mirror at the dance studio! :D HAHA!

Everyone went for lunch, so only left our team inside.
We finished lunch too early, I guess. Haha :))

The person behind me is happily dancing.

D&P was awesome that day!
HILARIOUS TO THE MAX (Y)

Trust me, I'll never ever be an actress in the future. MEMORIZING SCRIPTS ISN'T AS EASY AS YOU THINK! Especially for people like me, who got a bad memory :( Alittle stress that day, but luckily I have 3 cute team mates (bryan, ian & jamal the joker haha!) who are all sooo veryyyyy entertaining ;D

No comments: