Saturday, April 3, 2010

おにぎり-day


Met up with Meikian, Cat & Yilin today :D *happy* Super long didn't met up with all 3 of them already (ever since FIR's event i think @_@) Was supposed to meet them at Yakun for breakfast after I washed up. However, Cat sent me a MMS with a photo of themselves OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. LOLLL! WIN LAH. DING DONG MY HOUSE AGAIN ;D

Ya Kun breakfast made my day manszx :) 
Half-boiled eggs, Milo, Kaya toast is the sex.

After breakfast we went to SSC to get some ingredients for our DIY sushi/onigiri :) Headed to Daiso first, 3 of them take things and throw inside the basket machiam free one lor! Take, throw, take, throw. Haha! 

HAH THIS ONE DAMN FUNNY. Lin-chan & me were like staring at this, then we were like reading... "ICHIGO CHOCO... BANG?" Mk came over and said.. "GOT THE ROMANJI WORD ON THE STICKER WHAT" -___-" yaaaaaa uhhh. After shopping spree at Daiso, we went Giant! OMG THE PASTA GOT PROMOTION @ $1.90 NIA!! *okay i sounded so aunty LOL*


Camwhoring every sec using Cat's LG lollipop *again* ;D

Hahaha our fav past time that Zhenxiong hates XD


See the things we bought! Really is 大包小包 lor ~~~

While waiting for the shuttle bus :) Camwhore lah!

Bought this can of mixed fruit juice from Daiso, very nice! >w<

We went to Yilin's place to make onigiri-s :D :D :D 

Look that the things we bought! HAHA BEST LAH (Y)

Made Ichigo Sherbic first & left it inside the freezer for it to freeeeze ;D

Next up! ONIGIRI!!!! YAY OMG MY FIRST TIME DOING *eggcited*

The rice that lin-chan & neko-chan bought! Expensive @_@

I bought this cube rice mold from Daiso!
Looks damn cute right omgomgomg :)

Preparing the seaweed! While waiting for the rice to be cooked ;D

They bought the heart-shaped cutter from Daiso.
From here, we started doing many funnnnerh faces!

More like sian-ji-bua face actually. HAHA!

Buta-san (pork/pig) :D :D

AH-CAT YOUR FRWEN XDD

AND AND YAY RICE IS COOKED!
*starts having fun making our own bento*
...
...............

TADAHHH :D ALL DONE!

Cat's bento! :)

Mk's bento! :)


Yilin's bento! :)

My bento! *nyaaaa*  >w<

Lastly, all our bento-s! ^^ So kawaii! Omgggg *hearts*

Itadakimasu ~~~ ^^

HAHA OMG THIS APP (TUZKISNAP) IS DAMN CUTE LAH :D

Went back home in the evening ~ Was feeling a little hungry, couldn't resist the pasta I bought in the afternoon... so I cooked it. -kayyy screw my diet plan lah!-


I can cook one okay! :) Carbonara with salmon & bacon.

& YES, THANKS FOR THE CUPCAKE PPL! :D
*cute cupcakes & macarons makes me a happy happy girl really!*

* * *

Omg, I can't wait for boyfriend to come back so that I can make bento for him when school reopens :) Yes, I really don't mind waking up at 5am just to do bento for him us! ^^

OKAY, NO I DIDN'T DO THIS.
BUT I SWEAR I WILL DO THIS ONE DAY!!! :D

No comments: