Sunday, April 4, 2010

I miss these


Alright, this is a very very very random post.

I was browsing my old wretch blog album,
happened to see these photos,
and somehow, i missed the good old days...

-in random order-

idk why, but i find this photo damn funny!
yp pinching the nipples of the cartoon on the wall.
and i got the same expression as the bat & the tako the :O face.

The very first class outing to Sentosa during secondary 2.
Omg, we looked so so so young.

Secondary 3, girls outing to Sentosa.
I realised 5 out of 7 here ended up in RP. (including me) HA!

I never regret knowing them :)
They're part of my life.

I miss doing such thing when I was younger! :D
CAMP OUTSIDE MDC & CRAP/GOSSIP TGT AHAHA!!!

I miss BTers! Xueer, Zhiyang, Serene & Meikian. 
(okayyy i still get to see mk every now & then -.-)

I miss cousin's gathering :)

Always sitting infront of Zasy & Jael during chem/phy lesson in the lab.
Forever turning behind to talk & camwhore with them :)

Always being chased kicked out of class during Literature lesson by Mrs.Hoe.
I think until today I still owe her many lit/el essays. BEST (Y)

One of the classic photos taken in sec 2 :D
Look at Z & J, they look so innocent please :))

I miss doing all kinds of stupid things.

Night study programme = Shilin snacks + bubble tea + ipod + chitchat.
No wonder my N & O level result sucks. HAHA :D

I miss going Mayday events with them :D

Lastly, a trip to Southern-ridges again please!!!
We wouldn't get lost this time :D HEHE

-end-

No comments: