Saturday, April 17, 2010

RP FOP DAY 1-2 PHOTOSZX!


Ahhh I realised I forgot to upload the photos that I took during FOP day 1-2! 
So here you go :D Sorry for the overdue piccccs!!!
DAY ONE.
I LOVE STA YAY! :D

Quanta & Leroy! :)

Omg, look at Chris behind HAHA!

Hello freshies! Welcome to STA ^^v

During some briefing @ LR-E2
The guyszx.

Jess & Bryan :)

Leroy & Jess :)

The four pretty girls :D hehe!

Okayy, me is being randommm XD

A group photo before we end day 1 :D

DAY TWO.

Early morning must go learn mass dance -.-
Surprisingly, it was fun hahaha!

 Chiobu SL from SOH! :D
HAHA STACY! <3
Thanks for enduring the hot sun with your seniors <3

The happy SLs :D HEH!

Start of Tug-of-war!!

Heroes of STA's Tug-of-war team!! ;D

Zoey look damn fierce can! Haha :D

Using STA flag as a shelter, win (Y) 


We want group photoszx! XD

LOL HUSNIE EPIC!

Say hello to Team 14~ :)

Okay! That's about it :D

No comments: