Sunday, September 4, 2011

先週

yummy macarons from canele~

Okay, here are some overdue photos that I've forgotten to post up last week :/ Too busy with work recently, haven't really got the time to update my blog (yes yes, i know it's starting to collect dust already) BUT HEY! Now I'm here to update + photospam !!! :)

Met with with my bestie Hinami Soomin & also Belleywong! :D
Playing with Belle's ipad!

"Eh?"

Me playing Taiko no tatsujin! :)

My all-time favourite game in arcade!!! <3

/serious_girl_91/

Oh, serious_girl_92 busy eating her chicken. Hahaha!

Shared Ben&Jerry's waffle with Ah min~ *yummmeh*

First time eating B&J's waffle! Btw, it's awesome!!! 
It's like super fluffy <3 Together with caramel sauce + icecream = *DIES* 

Pretty Belle! :))

The two pretty babes!!! >_<

We actually went to play LAN. HAHAHA! Soomin & me was Dragon Nest-ing, and Belle... logged in her fb to play Sims Social App. HAHAHA SHE'S DAMN CARTOON~

Selegie's 豆浆油条!!!好喝好吃~ 真棒!


No comments: