Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A short gateway ~



Finally, after 7 years...
I'm taking the plane again, flying off to a new destination :)

TAIWAN SEE YOU IN 3 DAYS 

It's a rather impromptu trip, like really sudden -_- ikr
Was having this random conversation with my bro & sis at first~

Bro: Friday off, no need come work~
M: HUH WHYYY?!
Bro: We going for short holiday, to Macau. You wanna come with us?
M: Pls there so siannnn -_-  Bu yao lah...
Bro: Actually Taiwan is very near to Macau also, hmmm
M: Go Taiwan la! More things to do there ~
Bro: If go tw, you wanna go?
M: NO MONEY, I IS BROKE T_T
Bro: Aiya, company sponsor you lah.
M: (O_O) WTHHH REALLY?!?!?!
Bro: YA.
M: OKAY STEADY LET'S GO!

HAHAHA! Yeah so that was what happened. Then the next day, my mom realised that my passport was already expired in 30 May 2010 & passport renewal takes like a week (which I can't afford to wait).

Wth was super kan chiong, rushed to ICA in the morning yesterday. Asked the officer if I could collect it before Friday, so she passed me this form to fill in. Must state the reason for the urgent collection & I just  ticked Business -_- LOL. Sponsored trip from company = Business trip? Kinda make sense right? Anyway the officer was really niceeee, she told me Wednesday I can collect my new passport liao :D WOOOTS AWESOME!


Took passport photo & FOR ONCE IT TURNS OUT TO BE NICE! It looks so photoshopped BUT OBVIOUSLY NO HAHAHA /thank god/ ~ Oh left one was the photo on my expired passport! I was only 9 years old then! (yep I was REALLY that tanned because I swim everyday -.-) Okay la, didn't change much, just a sharper face, fairer skin tone & longer hair ~

CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT STAYREAL CAFE/SHOP ON SAT! 


Prepare to see photospam on my blog after I get back :D hiak hiak ~

No comments: