Friday, September 9, 2011

26 days


HELLOOOOO ALL! :) 

OKAY WTH HAHA~ I feel like as if I'm saying 'HELLOO' to myself 'cos I don't think much people are reading this boring blog of mine. BUT STILL... I think I should somewhat keep it alive!

Anyway anyway! It's already September, which simply means I HAVE TO RETURN BACK TO SCHOOL SOON~ 5th October is the day, yes, 26 more days. それはとても速いです \(O_O)/ Nevermind, I've promised myself to appreciate school when I get back there. No matter how bad the situation gets it'll still be better than internship I believe, because I know my facilitators & schoolmates would be there me. However during internship, it's either you do OR you get screwed. So yeah, I should be urmmm... looking forward to school now, I SUPPOSE. HAHA~


Trimmed my eyebrows yesterday! *yay* If not I wouldn't post any of my camwhore photos here!!! Horrible messy brows + horrible face = OH-SO-VERY-HORRRIBLEEEE ~ Although still, it doesn't look as good, but at least it's presentable lah hahaha (= x =)


Right it's 3am plus now, I think I better get some sleep! Gonna meet Hinami-cyan & LP later on :) OMG I FRIGGIN' CAN'T WAIT TO SING K!!!!! I SWEAR THE URGE TO SING HAS BEEN THERE FOR SOOOO LONG.

だからおやすみ みんな~ ♥

No comments: