Monday, September 12, 2011

USS (MY-FIR EDITION)


This is my third trip to USS this year. All three times with three different groups of people~ And yup! The experience is totally different every time I visit the place, it makes the trip more meaningful like this I guess? :) (because the place itself is becoming boring -_-)


Went there with this group of lovely friends! :) Got to know them when I was only 14 back then! OMG HAHA WE GREW UP TOGETHER as we chase FIR ♥ 6 years and on going to many many more years I hope! :)

Morning exercise, walking to RWS from Vivo :D

Happy people with their admission tics to USS!

Anyway most photos I'm gonna post here would be photos with the different mascots & celebrities of USS! The landscape of the place see until abit sian already lor. Hahahaha! Like 3 times you go also see the same thing, WILL SIAN ONE OKAY! D:

Charlie Chaplin! First time taking photo with him! :)


Awesome or what? :)



This tall guy was chasing Catherine all around! SUPER JOKE!!! HAHA :P

If only I can bring this home...
Okay forget it, my house isn't that big anyway. HA!



3rd time watching Shrek 4D & still got shocked by the retarded spiders -_-


LOVE THEM!!! :D

Uber cute performance! >__<

I love Alex! He got really soft furrrrr <3

Gloria is really cute too! She's poking my face haha!



Played with the hats!






Betty Boop!!


This couple is seriously cute! HAHA! :3

Puss in boots still pose for me! SO SHUAI HAHAHA XD

Awww *shy* ~~

*nyaaaaa!* >w<

Colourful potions!

Wah, I tell you. We camped for an hour plus infront of Shrek's house just to take this photo with him & Fiona! SERIOUSLY OHMYGOSH~

Watched Waterworld performance for the first time! It's quite awesome :) But i'm soooo afraid of the sound effects :'(

HAHAHA SINCE WHEN TANK CAME USS TO WORK? HAHAHA!!


Awww~ Another one! Make me shy only XD
(he just betrayed his gf hahahahaha)


Love this alley here ~ Nice place to camwhore ^^











Red

Green

Blue

Love you people! :)
(Yilin, Meikian, Catherine, Meizhen, Zhenxiong, Johnson)


-END OF PHOTO SPAM-
:)

No comments: