Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh yawns ~



USS photos would be up later on, in the evening/night! :)
YES, FOR SURE. *promiseee*

Just finished editing all the photos & finally I can go sleeeeep in peace now. There's work later on! So afraid that I'll overslept again (LIKE THIS MORNING FML) Blah. Okay okay! Enough of my nonsense, I shall crawl to bed now.

Good night all! :D oyasumi~

* * * 

OH AND THIS WEEK'S U-WEEKLY COVERPAGE + HEADLINE IS SO AMUSING.


"五月天,力抗韓流偶像"
/LAUGH-DIE-ME/

Nah. Not gonna comment anything, don't want to get whacked or what. Anyway, OMGOMGOMG 6 MORE DAYS TO 9/18 :D Can't wait to watch ((五月天 追夢 3DNA)) with Hinami-cyan! We're gonna buy blue lightsticks and use them inside the cinema. YES, NO JOKE. SERIOUS HAHAHA! I don't care we're gonna look like retards or what /does the mayday style/

No comments: