Sunday, September 4, 2011

Secondary 1B Class Outing

It has been a long long time since last met my secondary school classmates! Right, doesn't include people like Soomin, Lipui, Yingying & Yuwei, because I see them for like almost everytime pls hahaha Lost contact with many of them, but some occasionally would still talk on fb or msn.
The last official secondary class outing I went was 2B's class outing (2005) I guess?...
Here's some photos, to recap ~





WALAOZ WTH IS THIS?! HAHAHA

Like colourful only lor pls ~

 
JAELONG & ZASYCHUA <3

 Emo Wailing hugging tree ~

Omg Alicia, Peqi & Lipui wore the same tee! From Giordano!!!
(YEAH I HARDCORE PUREMILK FAN LMAO)

Okay I better stop posting the pics before I get myself killed. BUT AIYA WHAT TO DO?! WE WERE STILL KIDS BACK THEN RIGHT! NOW ALL GROWN UP LIAO! :)

Would like to thank Soonbeng for making such an effort to organize this outing! Without him organizing, I bet after 293478293423 years we would continue to rant "EH! WHEN WANT CLASS OUTING HUH?!" Think by the time, we might even have kids already. HAHAHA!

 A group photo of everyone who went! :)


Walked to Sentosa, to save that $2. Haha!

Once again, we went to at Siloso beach ~


Would love to try this out some days!!! Who's with me? :)

However, I don't wish to be like this couple D:

Happy Peiyee! :) 


 Trying to act cute again! LOL.

The girls!


1/2 of Siao Siao Family (2005)

With Grace, Jessica & Peiyee :)


Wah wah wah, Singee siol~ Hahaha!

For once, I look tall :P

With my PRETTY CHIOBU CHUA! :DDDD
(see i never write bimbo chua hor!!! hahaha)

No more fierce Wailing! 
Now pretty demure lady liao lor hahaha! :))

Fellow RP-mate, Peiqi! She's as cute as ever :D

With Singee! Love her too :) I'll forever remember her as the dao girl whom I sat beside in class, on the first day of school! "Eh mother tongue class already, why you still here?", "我是华人。" - LAST WARNING AH SINGEE HAHAHA~

My fellow Jrock fan, Peiyee! :3 We can fangirl forever, from last time tw idols till now jrockerszx!!!

Jessica! Xiu mei da jie! :)) Hahaha she's really like our da jie!

Gracey~ Fishy~ Gracey~ Fishy~ Grace! :) Hahaha

Played the LUGE!!!! :D

The two bimbos behind us ~ Hahahahahaha!

Kns, I swear my hand was trembling.

These two sometimes damn cute, idk why also.

Yay! I like this photo, our helmets are so colourful ^^


And before we parted our ways, I need to take individual photos with the guys as well! 'Cos I seriously don't know when's the next time we're gonna meet up :/

First time see Soonbeng smile until so happy :D hehe!

Omg wth John stonecoldliangwei is sooooo tall! 
I feel super short beside him!!! :'(

With Taiwang! :)

& lastly, Gerald! (and nope, no free sushi for u lol hahaha) :P

Half of them went back to cck for dinner, whereas the rest of us just chilled around vivo. Ate dinner & then headed down to COMEX fair @ Suntec Convention. It was fucking crowded, I nearly died -_- ugh.

But at least I bought something REALLY CHEAP & NICE :)

Which is... this!!!


*TADAH*

No, not the phone of course -_-" duhhh~ I'm referring to the blue jelly diamond iphone cover! :) It is like superrrrr hard to find iPhone 3GS covers nowadays in shops/online. Even if there is, I bet there isn't any covers that caught my eye (that's the reason why im using my SPOILT yellow silicon Switcheasy cover for a year -.-) AND NOW YAY, NEW CHIO JELLY COVER! $3 ONLY WTFFFF?!?! Awesome deal. Somemore it matches my wallpaper, black x blue, so BRS :D

Had a really enjoyable day today :)

They're planning for another outing on the second week of oct already! I'd better be free, if not tmd! Must treat them 2 bottles of Martell! CRAZY BITCHES. HAHAHA! <3


No comments: