Sunday, September 18, 2011

Post Mid-Autumn Event @ BPGHS


Attended this Mid-Autumn Event @ BPGHS :) 

Actually is was a post event, 'cos I thought Mid-Autumn was over already like a week ago?! Hahaha! Anyway, honestly speaking I wasn't interested in the event itself. It's just a chance for me to return back to my secondary school to see my teachers. I've already missed CNY'11 & Teacher's Day'11, so yup, decided to take off just to go back. 

And yes, it felt really good to be back :D
First thing was to find our favourite DM/teacher, Mr. Tan Hak Soon (aka TIGER) ~




I swear he's like the best best best Discipline Master/Social Studies teacher :) Forever screaming at students, blowing whistle right into people's ear & usually he doesn't smile at all! HAHA bet 90% of the students are afraid of him & yes I admit I'm one of them -_- but I never got into serious trouble one k haha ehem~

Went up to the hall to see some performance by the juniors, okay nothing much actually.

Met my sec 5 MT teacher, 何老師!~ OMG she lost so much weight!!!

Good old days here~

The BPian spirit (y) 

This is like the corridor which we used to run about like insane kids, 
K WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER.

It all started here...

& ended here.

Till then, 武中 ~ <3

No comments: