Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy Busy Busy~



Hi all :) I know my blog is pretty dead lately! Okay nvm, I doubt people would read it anyway. HAHAHA But but but if you are constantly reading, then sorrrrrrry about it! :(

I've started my internship recently, so I might not have the time to blog at all :( I can only blog on weekends, or maybe short posts on weekdays if only I'm free. Ah well! At the same time, I think it's good to keep myself busy! Have been nua-ing at home for the previous month, time to do something now :D Hehehe~

Work has been good :) yup so far so good! Go work everyday... see cat.


That's my office cat, Orange :) 
He's really one epic cat.

 Holy cat. HAHAHA!

& come home everyday... see dog.

  Hehehehe stupid girl sleeping at my space! TSK~
Hate to share bed with her sometimes!!! K, I still <3 her :)

But oh wells! I just love these cute furry lil' ones ;) I'm still considering if I should take up pet grooming course! I'm really interested leh. Can work as pet groomer part-time also not bad leh!!!

Anyway I went out with Soomin last Saturday for Kbox! :D Used the $30 cash voucher Malcolm gave me, so both of us only paid like 80 cents (K lunch + cheese potato) HAHA WHICH IS LIKE 40CENTS EACH LOL!!!! Then we saw the cute guy again ahahahahahahah wth seriously~ Paiseh max

Went 313 for yami yogurt after k! :)

SHIOK SHIOK!

Went Kino & saw this!!!! 
OMG ViViD & & & WITHOUT MAKEUP SOMEMORE!!!

(*@&(*#$&(*@#)&*($@ Still damn handsome omgomgomg *melts* KO-KI IS DAMN CUTE CAN?! IV IS DAMN SHUAI~~~ And GAWD, LOOK AT RENO UBER CUTE INNOCENT SMILE *___* /fangirl-mode-turns-on HAHAHA K SRY IGNORE ME.

Suddenly spotted this! HAHAHA 
ERRR... FLH? RANDOM MUCH!

* * * * *

CURRENTLY SELLING THESE!!!

Price ranges from $5-$12 :) Prices inclusive of postage!
For more information > CLICK HERE

Interested parties, please email me at zeroxylic@gmail.com 
Thank you for viewing :)

No comments: