Tuesday, March 15, 2011

家族★


Went to my nanny's place and stayed over for a day :) The last time I went there was during CNY visiting, so I guess I should visit my second home again before intern starts! (Yes, would be pretty busy after next week) Though it's only 2 days, it's really fun there especially with that two uber cute nephews of mine :)

HOLYCRAP. FOUND TREASURE THERE!!! 
*GASP* SHIROI KOIBITO ~~~ @_@

Omg, heard of this famous biscuit from Hokkaido & I've never once tried it before. Finally tried it! (you can't find that anywhere in Singapore I guess? My bro brought it back from Japan lol) AND OH IT'S SOOOOO AWESOME TILL I CAN FLY. HAHAHA WTH. But seriously, DAMN GOOD <3

Caramel corns from Cornery! SHIOK ~
Can fight with the caramel corn @ USS, really both also (Y)


On Sunday, the whole family went to Sengkang to fly kite :D

Wenyu is a happy boy :)

There were so many kites flying around high up in the sky!!! (if you can see clearly)
 
HAHA OUR KITES 

 End up is the adults flying kites. Child running around & me...
Doing nothing/snapping photos. Hahaha~

Asking the shuai ge to pose. LOL HE'S DAMN CUTE LAH.

He loves to see his own photos after it's taken :P

Here are some shot I took using this Iphone app called 'Hipstamatic'. The effect is very nice! You can buy different lens/filters there, pretty cool :)

Elder bro & sis :D So loving!

A random natural shot!

HOMG CUTE MAX!

HAHAHA! The kua simi kua face!


So wanna pinch him!!!


Grow up should be quite yan dao one lor :)

His brother, Wenxu! SUPER ADORABLE ALSO!!! <3 ;)

Mama :)

My sis was like introducing this other camera app to me, 'Lomolomo'. THIS ONE ALSO DAMN GOOD! :D Free to install, but you can purchase additional camera types/lens @ USD0.99 ~ 

So nostalgic!
Sorry, poor photography skill -___-

Fan of Coke light. He just can't stop drinking it!
*give the (Y) pose*

Bought this double exposure effect! SO COOL OMG.
Bought this camera 'Supersampler', it has got 4 vertical frames.

Lastly, I bought this lens called 'Blue Hawaii' ~
I like the cooling colour & effect of this lens!!!

Right that's all! :) Quite cool uh, worth to download this app!
Anyways~

Got to thank my bro & sis for buying this souvenir for me from Tokyo, Disneyland! :) It's a clip-up minnie plush hat! KAWAII MAX <3
When it's clipped up! :DDD 

GREAT IT'S 4:20AM NOW! OH GAWD. *eyebags gettin' heavier each day* & oh my bio-clock is screwed up as well. -sigh-

Plans for tmr: MEET SM -> KBOX -> MOVIE -> AIRPORT ->
..... SWEETHEART <3 finally, he's coming back.



No comments: