Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Decided.


Alright, I've decided to continuing blogging.

I'd just use this space to share my thoughts, reviews, rants or anything interesting that happened to me :) Shall not write about my daily life story here anymore unless it's an eventful day, then it's different la

as if people are interested in reading what am I doing everyday. 

OH WELL. I'LL STILL TRY AND KEEP MY BLOG ALIVE HAHA :)

And yup, once again, I've changed my hair colour!!! Went Essensuals @ Bugis, since they are having promotions till May. The salon looks really stylish & comfortable at the same time! Ginna was my stylist and I think she's pretty awesome yo :D

Soomin said I look like a nun, WTF?! WHR GOT O_O

After 2 hours....

NO MORE GOLDEN HAIR YAY! :D
(anyway, new colour is dark red with hints of purple)

It's super dark now, waiting for the colour to fade off ;)
Oh and hinami-cyan dyed her hair too! WE LOOK SO DECENT NOW.

Now Lipui got the lightest hair colour (Y) 
HAHAHA! which is not very light at all :P

LOVELOVE <3 <3 <3

Oh. Boyfriend just left for his SAS Qingdao study trip, gonna miss him :( Sent him off at the airport, together with his mommy.


His mommy! :))

Just collected the Rilakkuma plush I won @ Prize Stage :)
(it was out-of-stock the other day)

Gave him this to hang on his hand-carry bag! So cute :3

My current Rilakkuma collection ^___^

I'm selling some of the toys here! Keychains & mobile charms :)
If you're interested, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO! :)

No comments: