Sunday, March 13, 2011

Doomsday? Or what?


Guess by now, everyone knows must have known more or less regarding about the Japan 8.9 earthquake. It's really really scary and saddening at the same time :(

On 03/11, I was checking my tweetdeck in the afternoon and I saw twitter updates flooded by @Alice9_Hiroto, @Alicenine_Shou, @MIYAVI_OFFICIAL, @stcom & etc. Then I got to know about the earthquake... At that point of time I was being rather worried and paranoid, hoping that everyone would be fine, not only my fav Jrockers but also their friends & families. Was relieved to know that they are safe <3 Thank you A9/Gaze staffs for updating us every now & then.

Didn't know how serious it was till I got home. Watched Niconico online as they were broadcasting the latest news from NHK. Felt so bad & helpless to see people in Japan in such a situation, while I'm relaxing in my room using my laptop & watching TV at the same time. Feel like stabbing myself ughhhhh :'( 



Things like #prayforJapan & #prayforworld was trending in twitter ytd. I hope it's not a trend JUST BY SAYING & NOT DOING ANYTHING. If you're not doing anything, DON'T FOLLOW THE TREND BLINDLY -___- And yes, I did pray for them before I slept ytd (omgwthloliprayed).

Well I guess I could only help this much :( Just hope that everything would be fine man, really. It's my fav country afterall :(((((( 

I still haven't visited Japan.
I still haven't met Nao, Kai, Alicenine, Gazette, ViViD, Screw & etc. 
I still haven't seen cherry blossom blooming in real life.
I still haven't taste the freshest seafood in Hokkaido.
I still wanna have my honeymoon there in the future.
/continues ranting.

Stay strong Japan.
The world is praying for you, hope you've heard our prayers :)
 頑張るよ、日本!!!

****
Though my dearest boy is not in Japan now,
I'm still mad worried about him :( 

Please come back soon, Ivan.

No comments: