Thursday, March 17, 2011

プリクラ☆彡


Met up with ヒナミちゃん on Tuesday :) 

Went *SCAPE to sing K! Since it's on a weekday, there's the $6 nett K-Happy promo :D Hmm only limited to 3 hours (depends on the different branches). Well BUT... the $6 nett includes a drink & tidbits. SO I THINK IT'S QUITE A GOOD DEAL HAHAHA :P

Lipui didn't join us 'cos she went to KL ): FASTER COME BACK OKAY! Anyway, I really liked the Kbox at *SCAPE :) Okay, probably because it's new and omg the room is super comfortable <3 Even it's a small room for two person, there's a big sofa, double TV screens & the new touch screen panel. DAMN COOOL PLEASE!!! 

Met up with Malcolmoo for a short while to pass him his SUPER BELATED birthday present! (it's collecting dust in my bag already -.-) In exchange, he gave me $30 worth of Kbox vouchers & a bottle of calpis drink wah our all-time fav. HE IS SUCH AN AWESOME BRO ;DDD Thank you very much!

After K, we went to catch the movie 'Black Swan', 'cos Soomin wants to watch. Though I've watched it on my laptop once, I don't mind watching another time, such a beautiful movie (y) It's so much nicer watching 'Black Swan' in the cinema. Really, no regrets.
OH AND OMG, WE TOOK PURIKURA AFTER Nth YEARZ. HAHAHA

I think the last time I took purikura with this woman was.... 
6 YEARS AGO. YES I THINK SO.


HAHA WALAO. WE LOOKED DAMN KIDDY & CUTE LOR! :D Oh if you are wondering what's with the 'Mike' & 'Monster' (yeah, our boyfriend names) Mike = 賀軍翔 & Monster = 怪獸 HAHAHAHA WTH DAMN JOKE PLEASE. We took this photo at Hougang Mall before going to Mayday's Final Home Concert :)

Right & 6 years later,
WE'VE GROWN UP.... alittle~

Yeah right, now become "WE ALICENINE"

Love the ribbon on my head!
Hinami-cyan's pinku megane looks cute too!

MY HAIR LOOKS SO FLAT D;

EH, DO YOU LOVE ME? - HAHAHA WTF

Love purikura machines, auto liquify our eyes until so chio >_<
plus our powerpack contact lens (Y) BEST.

;)

Shall wait for Miss.Loh to come back from KL, then we go take purikura together again :)

* * * * *

Baby is finally back from Qingdao :D Shall spend these few days with him! OH YES AND AND I'M FINALLY STARTING MY INTERNSHIP ON MONDAY 8D woooohoooo finally!

No comments: