Tuesday, March 15, 2011

友達★


Definitely got to spend some time with my bffs before my internships starts :)
Met up with them last wednesday for kbox @ cck! 

Killed time at Lot1 before heading to sing k & I kinda miss Lot1! HAHA Like wth we go there after school every single friggin' day without fail. I REALLY WONDER WHY WE NEVER GET BORED OF THE PLACE...

Had bee hoon @ lot 1's Fei Siong!!! WALAO DAMN CHEAP. 

So we sing-sang-sung till evening & ended up @ BPP mos burger for dinner. Camwhore there like mad, as usual. Hurhurhur~

THE POWER OF VIVIGO LENS! :D
(i swear i swear i didn't liquify my eyes)

Hahaha! If you don't want me to post your unglam photos...
Please tell me your fav cartoon character okay :)
see sm told me hers & tadah! so cute right!!!

HAHAH WE SIBEI ACT CUTE. LOL

Happy playing with my pouch! :P

Soomin, whatcha doing? Eating hair? LOL.

Korean girl. HAHAHAHA!

I don't know why I keep covering my mouth. Ha!

 When you are lack of poses, you do stupid poses like this.

Lipui is really cute at times. AT TIMES. HAHAHA :D ok kiddin' she IS cute!

"Tsk what..."

That crazy bitch, call me 'Lady Kuma' wtf damn nan ting!!!
Can think of nicer name not? :(

Her ex-boyfriend. HAHAHA Fishball-kun~

Actually yeah, we quite hentai one...

See, you get what I mean now? ;) 
Sorry, fans of jrockers have got corrupted minds.

ICHIGO BLISS! <3

Wooohooo! ~

No comments: