Monday, April 4, 2011

3rd week


OH GOSH. WEEKEND HAS ENDED!
WHY SO FAST :'(

- great, back to the working world-

Shall work hard tmr! 
It's the 3rd week already :D woohoo~

* * *

Anyways, I camwhored at home today before leaving the house! :P Haven't camwhore for quite awhile already! All thanks to my chubby face :( Diet-ed for a week till I feel my face is presentable enough to show the world~ LOL HAHAHA. At the same time... too sick of my old profile/display pictures already, desperately needs a new set of photos to use -_-

WALAOEH! IKR~ SIBEH ACT CUTE. HAHAHA

Okay this one look more natural! :D 
Using my new contact lens Barbie Eyes - Super nudy grey ^^

I think my soymilk w/sugar + yong tau foo (only veggies+tofu) + fruits diet plan works! Not everyday but maybe 5 days/week. Yes, I still need to lose some fats on my fucking face & my body zzzz~

And oh! Especially thighs area! All girls out there sure hate having elephants thighs as much as me :( LIKE WALAO WEAR SHORTS ALSO UGLY, WEAR JEANS ALSO UGLY, DON'T WEAR LAGI MORE CHAM! To resolve that problem, I've got a solution of my own, but I don't know if it works for everyone out there :/ CAN TRY THO, MAYBE IT HELPS! :DD
If you hate jogging & you wanna slim your thighs maybe you can try 1 & 2. 

1. Instead of taking the lift everyday, CLIMB THE FRIGGIN STAIRS!

Yes, nobody likes this I guess. Like please la, most of the people would only climb stairs when the lifts are under maintenance LOL~ Anyway, it kinda works for me! Probably because I stay on the 9th floor & I climb the stairs up everyday (even with my wedges on wtf ikr). AND MUST BE CONSISTENCE!!! This one cannot slack~

2. SEARCH YOUTUBE FOR 'INNER THIGH WORKOUTS' VIDEOS

Yep! Before I sleep everyday, I'll do some inner thigh exercises so that I'm able to sleep in peace. HAHA! I'm currently doing this workout :)  Okay I didn't open my legs until so wide la, due to the limited space in my room ahahaha~

3. OCCASIONALLY HIT THE GYM

Maybe on Saturdays, since I'm working now. Just to tone up my friggin' legs!

After 2 months, my thighs finally return back to it's usual size. *phew* Lost 3cm off my thighs circumference. Lesson learnt, never eat so much during CNY.

Thighs still looks big to me leh >:(
Nb, got to work harder!!!!!

I even downloaded this calories/diet diary iphone app. FML I'M OBSESS ABOUT BEING SKINNY. Don't know isit a good thing or a bad thing. Just wanna boost some of my self-confidence... *sigh* Okay whatever~

Anyway my best friend at home is being an assss recently! Always snatch my new soft toys :(

Seee! At first... sleep on my Sailor Pooh!

AND NOW...

Sleep on my Rilakkuma!!!

But aiya, she's too cute sometimes. Couldn't bear to chase her off :)

K. WTH IT'S 12:40AM NOW. BETTER SLEEP IF TMR I'LL DIE AT WORK (T__T) Nat-love is on mc tmr :( Hope she recovers soooon <333

No comments: