Thursday, April 28, 2011

Carlo Rino 25th Anniversary :)


Since I brought my laptop home today, I shall blog! :)

Today I'll be blogging about the event that I've been working on recently! Which is none other than the Carlo Rino 25th Anniversary Celebration @ BHG Bugis :D

Friday {22 April 2011}


The Fairytale Collection bags :)



Spring Summer Collection 2011 :)


My assistant for the 3 days <3

I look stupid -_- hahaha

Hello, BFF :)

Special guest for day 1: Melissa Faith Yeo! 
(she's very pretty!)

Together with Melissa Faith Yeo :D

Our super entertaining emcee, Bangzhi! :D
(he looks exactly like his younger bro, andie chen lor! esp when he does the very annoying 小娘惹 face that his bro does in the show HAHAHA)

 Interviewing MFY ~

 Bumped into Vivian & Andre @ BHG! :)) miss you deadlyclaw<3




* * *

Saturday {23 April 2011}

Gyaru style! >_<



Nah, I'm not a promoter there. Hahaha!



Special guest for day 2: Celestina Tiew!!!
(omgomgomg my goddess~ she's damn chio omg) 

Celestina is very skinny! Oh gosh, if only I got the determination to slim down like how she did! *kudos*

Celestina & Zacson!
(he actually remembered soomin & me! -stunned- *__* we were so noisy @ AR last year, knew it hahahaha)

Must take photo with Celestina!!! :)

Dined at Mos Burger after work :) Ate Nastumi Beef Burger for 2 days straight for dinner! Introduced to Soomin & now she's crazy over it too. HAHAHA It's only 181 calories :) Very healthy~

* * *

Sunday {24 April 2011}



Birds inside the cage are dying. Hahaha!

Miss iPad ~

Special guest for day 3 part i: Siona Wu-Murphy :)
(very very nice & sweet girl!)

She's busy working hahaha!


Special guest for day 3 part ii: Le Yao & Dawn Yeoh

Both of them were so nice & friendly ;D Kept chatting with them while working! Haha :)

 Dawn liking our fanpage!

Thank you both~ <3

Together with Carlo Rino's manager, Linda & event project in-charged, Leng :)

Fans came down to support them ~

"Wah wah~ friend liao lor!" -imitates someone- LOL!

Le Yao is still as pretty as before :)

Bubbly Dawn :D

She was in a dilemma because she doesn't know which colour to choose!

 Photo booth~

& Lastly!

Managed to take a photo with the very very pretty Linda! :)  
(omg she's seriously damn pretty can!)

After these 3 days, I finally get to know what it takes to be a PR. It's a really very fun job, as you get to meet & interact with artistes & knowing more people. But as for the behind-the-scene part... it's really tough. But well, good exposure! I've learned so much through this project :) Definitely, all my hard work paid off.

* * *

Okay I'd better go bed now! Tmr still got to wake up early to doll up for VIP magazine launch party @ night! (yup going with my company) I wonder what we'll be doing there, hopefully camwhore or smth HAHAHA NAH, I'M JUST KIDDIN' :P


No comments: