Monday, April 18, 2011

Badminton ♥


4 years.
Same place.
Same activity.
Same people ♥

(Enjoy my photo spam :X)



HAHAHAHA WHAT THE HECK! I actually managed to dig out our OLDDD photos & did a comparison! OKAY I THINK WE DID CHANGE FOR THE BETTER /phew.

Failed to book the court at JW/JE sports complex, so we ended up playing badminton at Warren! :) The last time I went there was 4 friggin' years ago!!!

Retarded face -_-

Act cute ttm. hahahahaha!

Trying to be funny.


Had 3 friendly matches! :D

Round 1: Hinami VS Kuroyuki

Round 2: Gene VS Hinami

Round 3: Kuroyuki VS Gene

HAHAHA I LOOKED SO DUMB!!! Step yi ge ballet!

After badminton, went to the arcade room to cool down. (Cool down = 吹 Air-con)

Zai kia.


Before shower ;)


Stinky us. Hahaha~

Hate my thighs :(


HAHA OUR SEC 3 PHOTOS INSIDE LIPUI'S WALLET! (btw, we exchanged our passport photo in school last time. damn cute, ikr) Joke.

STEP YI GE ROCKER (FAIL) -_-"





Our kiam pa faces!


HAHAHAH WTF.

"武中武中 傲立山林 不分种族 合群同心~" 
(wah, i miss suzanna lee's music class sia. hahahahahahaha)

After meeting my bitches, met up with sweetheart @ woodlands and took a bus down to Drew's place for steamboat! :)

Yummmmeh~

Now we know, Ivan lost his virginity to Mike.

HAHAHA FUCKING GAY BUT I LIKE IT.

Okay, anyway, that's the end of my photo spam hehehehe!
Hope you guys enjoyed ^^

OHHH AND! Please help me click on my nuffnang ads! <333 
Sankyuuuu~~~ >__<

No comments: