Wednesday, April 20, 2011

25 Fairytale Years


I've been asking people in my msn contact list/facebook friends to help me like & support Carlo Rino Singapore Fanpage ~ And all of them were super nice to help me support by liking the page & even helping me to share it around with their friends ;)  

THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE <3 <3 <3
Please con't to help me spread the love hahahaha! 
Click the pic to enter the fanpage~ Xie xie!

ANYWAY! Yes, I'm currently working on this project so I've got to promote it here & there~ Well, there would be an event going on from 22-24 April @ BHG Bugis! 

Okay I'm so lazy to type out, CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILS! :) OH YES. You can save the picture in your hp OR simply print it out! Be the FIRST 10 to present it at the counter you'll receive a free Fairy Tale wristlet (as shown above in the pic, quite chio lor pls!) Terms & Conditions apply*  SO BE QUICK PEOPLE IF U REALLY WANT THE CHIO CHIO WRISTLET!!!!

The Fairy Tale Handbag Collection would be launch during the event too! Click here to see the sneak preview of the bags. These are only SOME of the highlighted ones, there are so many more designs in the house yo! :) Oh oh! There would also be a free instant photo-taking booth (for the first 100 people) & also a $25 special deal~ SOUNDS AWESOME RIGHT HEHEHEHE :P

Not only to shop, but also you can catch special appearances by bloggers/celebrities! ^^

(credits to Melissa's Facebook)
Melissa Faith Yeo

(credits to Dawn's Facebook)
Dawn Yeoh

(credits to Sonia's Facebook)
Siona Wu -Murphy (from 国记交意所 2!)

 Celestina Tiew (zomgggg my fav blogger!!!)

SO YUP! If you are interested / or happen to be around Bugis from Friday - Sunday... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DROP BY BHG LEVEL 1 TO SEE SEE, SHOP SHOP, KPO KPO OR WHATSOEVER K! :D I'll be working there throughout the 3 days, so if you wanna visit me, you can drop by too! HAHAHA So bu yao lian, self-promote as if people will come see me. LOLOLOLOL~

Alright, hope to see you there :)

 HAHAHA WTF IGNORE MY STRAWBERRY YOGURT DRINK! 
So extra hahahaha!!

No comments: