Monday, February 28, 2011

needtolosefats


Okay, it's 3:35am now.
And I don't know why am I blogging at such unearthly timing.

Ah. Whatever.

Last friday, I went Ikea with sweetheart :) Went there to hunt for my bedside table. LOL IDK WHY BUT I SUDDENLY THINK I NEED IT BADLY. Sadly, the red one was sold out :'(, so I bought the black one instead! (I don't really care, as long as the colour blends in together with my bedroom)  

And yeah, the reason why I asked my bf along is because... HE CAN HELP ME CARRY THE TABLE HOME. HAHAHA. I'M SUCHA MEAN GIRLFRIEND ;)


Went home and shifted all my baobei(s) over to the new table! :)


YAY~ my whole bedroom looks awesome now ;D *happpy*
Stupid jolly, so extra. hahahahaha~


Yup, the reason why I bought it is because I seriously need a place to use my laptop. Sick of using it on my bed all the time -_- Anyway, the flower cushion is my seat! DAMN CUTE RIGHT! Kope-ed it from my living room since no one is using it LOL.

The table only cost me... $12.90! LIKE WTF WHERE TO FIND SUCH A CHEAP & NICE & USABLE  BEDSIDE TABLE?!?!?! THANK GOD THERE'S IKEA <3

Fixed the whole table by myself because some idiot was too busy sms-ing & I got to do it all alone >:( *hmph!!!*

Went gymming with bf the other day! Ran 4.6km on treadmill :D I can proudly say that my stamina is back!!! (MORE OR LESS HAHAHA) Love running/jogging! CAN BURN ALL THE FXCKING CALORIES. FYEAH~~~

 
---

Well well~ It's like school holidays now... ok wait, not really holidays for me -_- Still waiting for an email to confirm when would my internship start. HOPE IT WOULD START SOON SERIOUSLY! I'm like rotting at home everyday, getting more & more cui each day :( :( :(

See my uber cui face today...

- CMI HAIR. MESSY LIKE BROOM.
- PIMPLE OUTBREAK. NB SO OBVIOUS ON MY FACE.
Tak boleh tahan -_____-"

Recently for the past few days when I'm at home....

I....

Sleep at 4am > Wake up at 2pm > Eat brunch > MSN/Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/Bloghop/Stone/Rot/Daydream/Alicenine/Gazette/Youtube/Whatever > (Back to step 1)


DAILY ROUTINE. MY GOSH, NO WONDER GOT PIMPLE OUTBREAK :(

Anyways, today my mom came back to visit me at night, bought cheesecake & pie for me. Gosh, spoiled my 1-meal-per-day diet plan like totally. But well, I still love her ♥♥♥

 UGH. I NEED WANT TO SLIM DOWN BADLY :(((((( 

No comments: