Monday, February 7, 2011

Filmming - In - Progress


Last Saturday I met up with Dhinesh & Bryan to film for the NYC CSM trailer videos. 

 Reached Somerset at 9am, like VERY EARLY.

We filmed outside NYC building & seriously it's not a good place to film :'( Now I've got like mosquitoes bites EVERYWHERE ON MY LEG!!!

The busy people setting up the equipments! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SET UP! They are super suay to have such fyp members like me. hahahahaha~

After filming, we went to have lunch together :) Actually we spent more time chilling than filming! HAHAHA! Then I took a bus back to bedok with Bryan, love taking bus with this guy! 'Cos we can like talk non-stop for the whole bus ride ;D

Went to find sweetheart at pasir ris, but we somewhat ended up at tampines. 

Craving for froyo! AND GOSH, LOOK AT FROLICK'S NEW CUP SIZE!!! (sounds weird ahahaha) this is small cup btw, looks like the medium one right?! niceeeee.

Shared this 'Romance Toast' with sweetheart! ;) It's really nice!!!

ANYWAY!!! MY PORTFOLIO SITE IS DONE :D

feel free to drop me a comment! 
negative feedbacks are welcome too! :)

No comments: