Thursday, February 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE :) *overdue*


HELLLLLLOOO. I'm finally back to update my blog! :) 
Do you miss me? HAHAHA YEAH RIGHT. WHATEVER~

HAPPY BELATED 20TH BIRTHDAY TO
LIPUI GENE LOH LI PUI!!! (>___<)

Celebrated her birthday together with Hinami Soomin at JP's Kushinbo! :) The birthday girl was really generous, she treated both of us dinner! THANK YOU LP, WE LOVE YOU <3

I'm sucha glutton, just look at my plate filled with sashimi.
WTF, HALF-FULL AFTER EATING THAT PLATE.

Soomin & me :)

 Halfway thru the dinner, we surprised Lipui with a cupcake with a lighted candle ;)
SUPER CUTE RIGHT THE CUPCAKE *___*

Birthday girl :DDD

Handed the present over to her!!! *goddamn heavy wth*

LOOK WHAT'S INSIDE! :D

A big box of collegen drink from Fancl :)
(must drink! good for skin! become chio chio! ahaha)

& THIS POKER FACE POUCH. LOL.
(seriously looks like her man...)

P/S: Hope you liked the presents from me & sm! :) hehehe~

After dinner, we went to Starbucks to chill. Yes, as usual. Haha!

Bought Calpis drink from the Yamakawa supermarket! (overpriced x__x) Malcolm recommended this drink to me & yup, its really nice :D

Ah minz ;)) 

Miss Loh! (where's mr.alex? AHAHAHA) :P

Magmag :D

Tryin' to be funny~

Love my new bandaged leggings from Gmarket :) 
SUPARRRR CHEAPZ. oh & ignore my fat thighs

 Dark.

Before heading home...

MUST CAMWHORE! GROUP PHOTOS :D


I swear, I can't live without both of them <3
(i know sounds so lesbian-ish & mushy, BUT ITS TRUE)

So both of you, touched not? HAHAHA :P

No comments: