Tuesday, February 8, 2011

『Alice9ちゃんねる』


Kept missing the previous few episodes of Nico Nico live AND TODAY... I FINALLY WATCHED IT AGAIN :D YAY ALICENINE ALICENINE ALICENINE~

Okay, the reason why I watched is because Shou & NAO are the special guests today :) HAHA YEAH, I KNOW I'M LIKE SO BIASED. GOT NAO THEN I'LL WATCH.

Nao is wearing his pink raincoat again!

 Nao's funny yet horrible laughter.... hahahaha!!! XD

The very handsome Tora :)

Hinami-cyan's hubby, Shou-kun! :D

MY CUTE HUSBAND, NAO >__< HEHEHE!

Kinda like Tora's hair! It looks really nice *__*

SOOMIN, THIS IS FOR YOU. HAHAHA!!!!
YOUR FISHBALL-KUN~

Then at the later part, they were playing some games. It was super silly & epic!

When Nao loses, he gets a forfeit.

When Nao wins, HE'S A HAPPY KID! :DDD

-END OF PHOTO SPAM-

OKAY. ALICE NINE NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME SMILE :))) I swear I will fly to Japan to see them & attend AT LEAST one of their lives before I vanish from this Earth. Yes, I mean it.

No comments: