Friday, February 4, 2011

GONG XI FA CAI.


IT'S THE 2ND DAY OF CNY! :D
So how much angbows you've collected so far? hehehe

I just woke up like not long ago, wth. Hahaha~ Would be going to my god-parents house at Hougang for visiting later :) I think today would be the last day of CNY visiting for me I guess! Only been to 3 houses so far though!

Anyway here to share some pictures I took on the CNY eve :)

With my cousins Hans & Shihui :D

Not forgetting Gabbby! :DD
don't know where are all his siblings :/

Our reunion dinner! Mixture of Western, Japanese, Chinese, Malay dishes!
Coooool or what ;)

Mommy preparing for the yu sheng!

After the dinner, the kids(us) left and headed to Cineleisure for movie! :) Watched "大世界", pretty interesting and hilarious at times. I don't really like the whole plot though, like putting different short stories together.


Bought Alcohol after the movie and chilled at gab's secret hideout (ermmm.. hahahaha)

Gab mixed the drinks for us and we named it 'THE GABRIEL'S" - WTF HAHAHAHAHA. IT TASTES GOOD ANYWAY :D

Drink, drank, drunk and called gab's dad to sent all of us home (Y)
& I had a hangover the next day. TMD -___- hahahaha

ALRIGHT. THAT'S ALL FOLKS~
WILL POST UP MORE PHOTOS SOOON! :D

No comments: