Sunday, January 30, 2011

A few years back...


Stayed at home to complete my AM UT2 presentation today. Ugh, can't wait to get over it! Then after that I have to start studying my UT3 already! Since there isn't any study break in-between, gosh. Time time time.... if only there's like 48 hours in a day or so -_-

Anyway! I felt soooo bored just now, till the extend that I actually logged into my friendster account for FUN. (WTF I KNOW RIGHT HAHA) Viewed my profile pictures and omg guess what I found....

Whole day like glutton, eat eat eat.

OH GOSH MEMORIES. But seriously, wu chun took that pic of us! 
And I rmb I skipped school that day :X

 Ohmytian, my fat elephant thighs @___@

 Say hello to my best friend! :)

Both of us looked so young, now we're both olddd :(

&  ALSOOOOO....

MAGD THE RETIRED ROCKER \m/

 Kinda miss my healthy hair.

 Using Hellokitty mask as an accessory. WIN (Y)

My first pair of colour lens. Hahaha! GEO nudy grey!

Lai come come step one cool~

I look soooo slim (thanks to super high ah-lianszx camera angle)

OMGGGG I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T KNOW I WAS SO DARING TO TRY OUT SUCH COLOURS. WELL, FOR NAO'S SAKE OKAY!!! <3 <3 <3

Haiyoooo. Those were the days man! K, back to present... ~
 Anyway was talking to Bryan.G about which hair colour to dye & he suggested me to dye ombre (which is like 2 colour tone) And and he sent me this picture just now!!!

 OMGGGGG MAD CHIO/PRETTY *___* !!!! BUT BUT I PROMISED MYSELF... 
I will dye blonde again IF ONLY MY SKIN GETS REALLY FAIR (LIKE HER) 
If not... nope :( I'll look fugly, I know :(

No comments: