Sunday, January 2, 2011

The last days of 2010.


29/12 (Wed) :: E35B movie outing

Went out with the Bitches :) Finally got to catch-up with all of them! Actually not really 'finally', cos the last time I saw them was at Ian's birthday. Okay, that's not the point. Ha! This outing was an outing with NO PLANS (Y) HAHA Ian reached first and followed by me. So I was asked him "Eh, later what are we doing huh?" His reply, "I ALSO DON'T KNOW LEH!!" Hahahaha! Moomoo's Organiser's fault LOL :P

It wasn't really like a class outing, more like a group outing. Because only 7 people came (including me) hahaha! So yeah, we walked to Cathay & first stop: Astons for dinner :)) *yummmmyz* tmd, my grilled fish took 2879312 years to come.

"Who am I seriously?!" 

With Ian bro! :)
Wenhao & Malcolm! :D

Forever laughing together with Katherine :)

With Kitkat & Haoz! :))

After buying movie tickets, we went to Starbucks to chill :D

Ian x Mag x Kat x Mal x Cher x Syirin x Hao
Yay! A photo with all of us :)

I just gotta love them ♥

 Modeling with my Agnes B handbag. LOL~

We went to watched "Meet the little fockers" & it's really an awesome comedy show! I HAD A GOOD TIME LAUGHING IN THE CINEMA WITH KATHERINE HAHAHA :DDD I'll rate it 4/5 stars! Do catch it, it's worth the money for a good laugh! :P

30/12 (Thurs) :: Random outing with my s

Met up with Cherine & Malcolm for lunch @ Longhouse food center :) Pork Ribs noodles ftw yay! Hehehe 'cos Cherine wanted to pass me the Macbook charger. OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LENDING ME YOUR CHARGER ♥ *my saviour -bows to you-* HAHA :D After that I took a bus down from Thomson to Bugis to find my girls!

Initially planned to sing K with Soomin, Lipui & Belle, but Belle last minute cannot make it. So instead of singing K, we just went out to chill :) Accompanied both of them for lunch at Bugis & walked the whole Bugis Junction after that. Got pretty sick of the place, so we took 960 down to Marina Square. While alighting the bus, I bumped into Chris, Rox & Ethan :) Didn't know they were in the same bus as well! HAHA.

Walked around MS, played UFO catcher (but failed to get anything this time round) -_- Got a little hungry, so we went Mr.Curry house for desserts :)

Super love their cute menu booklet >_<

We ordered 2 Hanitos!  (POSB card holders got 1-for-1 promo)
It's really 美味しいです!♥

Meilleurs Amis

 Lipui's Mango Soda Float :)

 I love to give jiao bin.

 ヒナミちゃんの抹茶アイスクリーム >_<

I'm only interested in the strawberries on top!!!

My Choco Banana Hanito finally came!!!
IT'S REALLY NICE!!! いいですよ~ ^^

Mixed Fruit Hanito is really tasty too! :)

Thanks to the 1-for-1 promo, we only paid like $3.45 for each! (SUPER WORTH THE MONEY OMGGG *___*) If not it's $6.90 for each Hanito.

Walked to MBS after having our desserts :)

Hinami-cyan took this beautiful photo! :)

Soomin :)

♥♥♥

Stayed at MBS till 11 plus, deciding where to go. Because 3 of us don't feel like going home hahaha! But in the end, Lipui's mom asked her to go home (someone lah, whole friggin' week happy tonning outside tskkk) So left with only Soomin & me. Decided to sing K @ Top One, 'cos it's quite affordable (11pm-5.30am @ $25.90nett) Took a cab with Lipui, she dropped us at Bugis before heading home. Thanks lp! :)

OMG YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH FUN & LAUGHTER I HAD FOR THAT 5 FRIGGIN' HOURS. HAHAHA! Singing all the old-school songs like what 5566, Cyndi Wang, 7F... Aiya, alot of JStars one. Super 懷念 those good old times fangirl-ing in school with soomin! (Now we upgrade to Jrock liao, mai siao siao HAHAHA) They don't have much of my baobei 張芸京 songs tho :(((( After singing all the songs, I realised I've watched like COUNTLESS of 台灣偶像劇~ SERIOUSLY! Esp from sec1-5, I think all sorts of 偶像劇 I also got watch lor, especially those got 5566 ones! HAHA EH 怎樣說他們也是 part of my 童年 hor :P Ended our ktv session with 五月天-離開地球表面。Awesome max, 一個字 “爽!” After ktv, we walked from Bugis to Cityhall *enjoying the early morning breeze~* & from there, took a train back home :)

AH MIN, I THINK WE REALLY NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER KTV SESSION :D That 5 hours wasn't enough at all man! Hahaha!


31/12 (Fri) :: LAST DAY OF 2010

Spent the whole day at home. Watched Breakout ep19 on xinmsn, which i've missed the night before > stoning infront of my lappy > watched Breakout ep20 @ 9pm > watched Ch8 vivo countdown @ 11pm just because I wanna see DYT.

YES, THAT WAS HOW I SPENT THE LAST DAY OF 2010. 
INTERESTING BOH?! HAHA.

---


Today Yesterday, which was 1/1/11, baby finally came back from Malaysia :) Haven't seen my boy for 10 days already, missed him sooooo much!!! He went home and came my place to find my straight after that, super sweet ♥ someone can't wait to see me, what to do :) Lunched at Mayim, went back home & went down to northpoint again at night for dinner.


Sweetheart, thank you for spending the first day of 2011 with me! ♥ /happygirl_91

No comments: