Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bye 2010, Hello 2011 :)

OKAY, 2010 WAS A BLAST! :)
Seriously a year filled with so much fun, laughter, tears, pain, anger, dramas & yeah EVERYTHING!

So it started off with...
Neesoon south countdown '10!

 I helped my bro as a crew there, together with Soomin! :) HAHA 


I remembered at the start of the year was pretty boring, it's all about school & school and yes, school. Okay I recalled now, I think the only happening thing within this period is that F.I.R visited SG to promote their 5th album (26-28th feb)

AHA! Being 沁's no.1 fan in Singapore (self-proclaimed LOL) I went on stage to present his birthday cake. And the funny thing is, I don't know what to say to him. 'Cos I've said whatever I wanna say in the past 5 years already. HAHA!

FIR with MY-FIR :D 

Hope FIR comes to Singapore soon! So all of us can gather again :) REALLY MISS ALL OF YOU! WE'VE GOT SOOOO MUCH TO CATCH UP :D ♥♥♥♥♥

April was a really busy month, but yet fun at the same time :) Because I signed to be SL(Student Leader) for STArt camp'10 & also RP FOP'10. Pretty much are camps here & there :) The best thing is, I GOT TO KNOW ALOTTTT OF STA FRIENDS+JUNIORS THRU THIS SL THING!!!! Especially people like Quan & Bryangoheyyy whom I can easily connect to :DDDD

 I love my STA juniors :))


SL FRENZY! :D

Proud to be in STA :)

April, also means the start of a new school term. Yup, Year2Sem1 I was assigned to class E35B :) A class filled with joy & laughter. Seriously, you don't know how much I love this class. Hahaha! Although we stayed in different cliques throughout the semester, we're still able communicate & have fun. It's the most most most memorable class out of the 4 different classes I've had in RP.

There are some pretty close classmates I would like to mention here :)
Presenting you my E35-BFF :P

 
Dhinesh; I knew this tall dude here during year 1 in clubG, but we weren't that close at all. Got closer to him during Y2S1, he's a really nice buddy & teammate. He'll always be the first to notice my troubled face & would ask me if i'm okay :) Super niceee right?! HAHA :DDD buddy, thanks for being here ♥

Katherine; Knew this girl here before E35B too! During the SL camp :) First impression: Chatty & blur girl! AND YES SHE'S STILL THE SAME HAHA! Always 慢半拍 ~ but yet so cute hahaha! Always making us laugh because of random grammar error, but despite us laughing, she never gets angry.  A really nice person to crap/talk to, anything from A-Z♥

Jamal;  This guy here looks like some emo chap. At first, I thought we wouldn't even talk (or be friends) in class. BUT WHO KNOWS? Hahaha he's a born entertainer (Y) Like a brother, never fails to make me laugh/smile together with hao, especially during D&P classes :) And he's so nice to the extent that he is willing to help me do nice longggg RJ! Jamz, u're one awesome friend, really ♥

Bryan; The good boy :) Always teamed together with him & yup! We became really close friends eventually. Someone who is willing to lend a listening ear & give me all sorts of advices. A very clever & knowledgeable person BUT always call me retard and bully me, tskkk! :( IT'S OKAY BUDDY, i still love you lah hor! ♥ HAHA never regretted having such a friend like him :)

Ian; I think he's the most shuai guy friend I've ever had in RP :) Like a big brother to me, u know... those kind who would tease the sister. Always bomb me with all sorts of nonsense questions & ask me to answer, RIGHT IAN FANG?! HAHA But yeah, he's a damn nice friend :D The upcoming idol ~ Hehe can't wait to see you act on tv! Don't forget me when u're famous k ♥

Wenhao; He's like Jamal, first impression: quiet, introvert. But noooo man, HAHA perfect combination with Jamz. Their jokes & nonsenses NEVER fail to make me laugh like some mad woman. Another good bro, he super easy to talk to :) And he's always willing to lend a helping hand no matter what happens. Hao, thank you for bringing so much laughter to my life ♥

OH AND, NOT FORGETTING THE LOVEBIRDS.


Cherinemoo; HEY YOZ. HAHA OKAY. This girl here is like my da-jie :) Someone whom I really trust and is willing to share everything my troubles or joy with. Knew her during E35B because we share a common 1day class. But I only got to know her more during Year2Sem2, because we happened to be classmates. I never knew we could end up being such close friends :) And I'm really glad we are now, loveyouttm! ♥

Malcolmoo; My moomoo twin brother! :D Hahaha. Knew him during year1 clubG, then classmates in Yr1Sem2 & Yr2Sem1 Drawing class. He's like the peace-maker everywhere and the thing is he can get along with ALMOST everyone. Awesome communication skills I guess? Haha I can talk to him non-stop for the whole entire night :) We'd never run outta topic, yep, never! Very blessed to have a brother like moomoo ♥ lUrrbz muAii bEsst k0rk0r wOrszx!!! - HAHAHA FML.

I FEEL SO BLESSED WITH CLASSMATES LIKE YOU PEOPLE. 

Another interesting thing about 2010 is that, I joined the family of Rexaz cheerleading


They're a bunch of fun-loving people, always doing fun stuffs together :) But then, I stayed for only half a year & left the team after that, due to personal reasons. But the thing this, I never regretted joining Rexaz :D I've learnt alot of things throughout these 6 months. Things that are not taught anywhere, but only here. Sometimes when I look back at all the old photos, I'll tend to question myself "Did I made the correct choice?" I felt really bad at times, knowingly that people are pinning their hopes on me & yet I gave up and lost to myself. Sorry Crest... for breaking the promise I made to you in the past.

Actually there's pros & cons, so i can't really say whether it's a correct or a wrong choice. It's the way how your mind thinks. Pros are that, I'm glad that I'm able to spend more time with my family, bf & friends. Especially my mom. I get to see her almost 2-3 times a week now, unlike last time. It's like 5 times a month or less than that. At the same time, more time for studies. Seriously, homework in Year2Sem2 are forever stacking up -__- Cons, I would miss out so much fun & laughter with everyone.

Ah well ~ What is done is done. I'll just have to admit I'm not strong enough & treat this 6 mths as a really sweet dream. Rexaz, thanks for all the awesome memories :) All the best for Nationals '11! TRAIN HARD PEOPLE, JIAYOU :D

The last most memorable thing I've done in 2010 is, attending AFA X! :) 


Meeting Aira & Kaname, looking at all sorts of nendos & figurines on display, poloroids here & there. AND NOT FORGETTING ENTERING AR TO MEET THE HANDSOME BUTLERS! HAHAA :P


The very yan dao Hiroshi-sama AKA Hellvenchua & the very sunshine-looking Haru AKA Belle's brother! HAHAHA :D

LASTLY....


Lipui & Soomin; Hi lovely BFFs of mine, thanks for sticking together and being with me throughout these 6 years & STILL COUNTING... I hope in 2011, we'll still be as close as ever :) Meeting up frequently and coming my house for random stay overs! :) Really love both of you alot alot, don't know what I'll become today without both of you here in my life ♥♥♥ & hor, please don't MIA at the same time, if not I don't have anyone to talk to already :(


Sweetheart;  Hey babybaby :) Thanks for every single thing you've done for me, and I really appreciate it :) Shall not write any mushy thing here hehehehe! I'll tell & thank you personally okay ♥♥♥ Love you!


Jolly; My loyal buddy for life, 10 years of friendship ♥ Thanks for making me & pissing me off everytime, but it's okay :) I may be angry for that moment but jiejie still love you. You're a really brave, clever little dog. Although all you're living in darkness now, you still know your surroundings & know what you are doing. So proud of you, sillydog :)

Mommy; Thanks for showering me with all the love, care & concern ♥ Words can't describe how much i love you :) 

NOW WHAT. NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS? HAHA. FUCK RESOLUTIONS LAH. Let's see how many resolutions I've cleared in 2010. (Red: FAILED / Blue:CLEARED)

1 SHED OFF ANOTHER 5KG OF FATS.
and a flat tummy pleaseeeee. (STILL THE SAME LEH HOW?!)

2 Good grades for UT3, hitting a GPA of 3-3.5 for year 1.
Not forgetting to work even harder in year 2. (3.1! :D)

3 Be a better girlfriend and try to understand baby more :)
Less argument & no quarrels :X (More cold wars lor, I think :X)

4 Be strong and not to cry so easily. (I think I became stronger, still improving on how to hold my tears)

5 Treat Jolly nicer and spend more time with her. (I don't bear to bully her now :( looking at her current state now)

6 Learn to save money (for goodness sake, mag) (FAILED BIG TIME)

7 A holiday trip to anywhere with any of my love ones. (No money, no holiday)

8 Macbook Pro, HOPEFULLY. (Decided to get it after I finish my poly education)

9 STILL THE SAME, BECOME A CHIO BU. LOL. (STILL VERY CHUBBY!)

⑩ Make sure that, I complete my resolutions this year.(Congrats, I FAILED TO)

3 OUT OF 10. WTH SIOL?!?!

But nvm! I shall challenge myself AGAIN THIS YEAR :)

1 47KG. YES, I REALLY MEAN IT. It's not that hard!!!

2 Get into my ideal company for internship :)

3 Longer, silkier chio dark hair.

4 Be part of STArt'11 & FOP'11

5 Improvement in my GPA from Year1 to Year 2.

6 Hoping my FYP team would work well together :)

7 Try to control my temper & not argue with my bf.

8 Cut down on my vulgarities. Challenging but still, I'm gonna try.

9 Become more chio (EVERY YR ALSO SAY THE SAME BUT NTH -.-)

⑩ Master my illustrator, dreamweaver & premierpro.

HAHA LET'S SEE HOW MANY I CAN CLEAR OKAY :P

-----

HAPPY BLESSED 2011 EVERYONE!

No comments: