Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Unlucky, or what?


Initially planned not to go school today because my mood was badly affected on Monday -_- (what a GREAT start of the week huh?) So yup, already planned what excuses I got to use just in case if my mom ask why did I skip school.

So I slept late, woke up late and guess what...
I COULDN'T FUCKING OPEN MY LEFT EYE.
*ZOMGGGG HORROR* O________O

Slowly opened my eye, rushed to the mirror (thinking that my eyeball got infected or something). But then it looks perfectly fine, cept that my eyelid looks a little swollen. So I touched it and WTF PAIN LIKE KNNBCCB. Got so anxious, msg-ed my mom & she told me to go see a doctor. (YAY, MC FTW! LOL)

So she picked me up for lunch and dropped me at Gombak to see doc. Reached there at around 2pm & saw the notice at the counter "NEXT CONSULTATION AT 4.30PM" WAH. LIKE THANKS LEH -_- Apparently, Soomin is in school camp, Ivan is having class... so the only person I thought of is LP! :DDD She rushed down all the way from town just to acc me, my god seeee! This is what friends are for man!!! HAHA ♥ you ttm! After consultation, we headed to town for dinner :) Ate @ "BAO TODAY" -ehem, soomin i bet you're um chio-ing while reading this, don't think i dunno you :P- HAHAHA.

ANYWAY! The doc told me I had Stye. Which means pimple growing inside eyelid, hence causing it to swell. Yeah, somewhere along that line lah zzzz~ Common eye infection, just got to apply ointment & take some medication.

Open eye also pain, close eye also pain. ^&#$*@)*$@# !!!

AND... doctor said I can't wear contact lens for a week ;___;
So you will see the very shagggged me like this. Bleh.

K, I shall sleep now & pray that the swell/lump would go off....
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!! >:(

No comments: