Friday, January 7, 2011

Still not blind :)


HELLO PEOPLE :) 

I'm back to school, like finally after resting at home for 2 days. Not sick + stay at home + during school days = AWESOME MUCH!!! :P Hahaha! Actually my left eye is recovering really fast :) No more swelling & the lump got smaller. I guess I still need to apply the medication for a few times & it'll go off soon! Anyway, I still wore my contact lens to school today despite being told not to :X Bleh. I just feel weird & especially on a day with interview. Hell no glasses.

Oh yes! DO VISIT RP OPEN HOUSE FROM 6-8JAN :D It's pretty cool, I can see they spent so much efforts in their publicity *kudos for that* & all the decorations in school! You can take a walk at STA(School of Technology for the Arts) creative carnival, or board on the cruise of SOH(School Of Hospitality) & the other schools as well! :) 

Haha! Got pulled by Quanta to take photo >_<

Asked my dear Sharon to take with me :) 
*Jiefang ps us!!! >:(*

After school, met Bryankhoooo & we headed to Somerset. Since Dhinesh's class would end at 4:30pm, we decided to meet him at Somerset instead. Yup, lunched at Hot Tomato! :D WOOHOO~ LUNCH PROMO~ STEAKKKK~

 Bryan happily took a photo of me, without me knowing!
LUCKY IT'S NICE, if not i'll kill him for sure. ha!

Buddy, in return... this is for you ^^v

FYEAH! HUNGRY NOW?! :DDDD
Anyway awesome buddy of mine, 
thanks for the post-xmas meal outta nowhere! :)

So yeah, after Dhinesh reached we met up with him and went to the NYC interview at the old *Scape building. A little nervous, don't really know what to say, so I just said whatever shitz I could think of :/ Haha ah well, just gotta wait for the reply for them tmr. Just hope that 3 of us would have a chance to work together for the project! :) Yeah, I said HOPE. *finger-cross*

Chilled around town again after the interview ends, since all of us don't wanna head home straight. (SINCE WE ARE AT TOWN ALREADY LOL) Went to have Pontian Noodles at FEP :) Mag & Dhinesh says: PONTIAN NOODLES FTW!!! :D

Conclusion - Happy day spent with lovely buddies :)))

---

OH YES. NIK SHOWED ME THIS AND I LITERALLY WENT CRAZY 8D



GEMINI PV PREVIEW!!!
OMG I LOVE HUBBY'S ASH BLONDE HAIR, SO CHIO XDDDD

Nao, I love you I love you I love you.... *con't chanting :3*

No comments: