Saturday, February 5, 2011

Come $$$ come~

Short hair looks quite cool as well ;) *hmmm considers~*

Back from visting & collecting angbaos! :D I FEEL SO FUCKING RICH NOW. WTF HAHAHAHA! Damn it, I'm so tempted to buy an air ticket to Japan now & shall eat instant noodles there everyday ;D HAHA K I KNOW MAD INSANE. Blah. Shall bank all my money & fly to Japan next year! Muahahaha~ *continue dreaming* 

This is how I look like today! 
K, loooks pretty dumb -_-

Took this photo from my godparent's house :) Love this view, it always reminds me of the days I would climb up to the sofa and hold onto the windows grillings just to see this sight :)

Love them! Mama, Ah D & Wenyu, my super cute & handsome nephew! :)

Shall drop by their house to visit them & have some heart-warming home cooked food whenever I'm free :))

--

Some random stuffszx to share :D

This bowl of chilled soba with roasted duck & poached egg tastes soooo damn awesome!!! Do drop by Shimbashi Soba @ Paragon if you're a fan of japanese soba ;)

I WILL TRY BAKING THIS DOMO COOKIES ONE DAY!!! 
And maybe try making a rilakkuma one ^^

OI SLEEPING BEAUTY! My laptop case ain't your pillow, mind youuuuu.

HAHA alright heading bed now! :) 
Good night!

No comments: