Monday, June 4, 2012

Irresistable :)


Was looking through GSC homepage to check the latest nendoroid releases (I don't want to miss any pre-order dates again =__=) Saw the name of this new nendoroid 'Kuroyukihime', I was like "Waaah since when there's a anime character called Kuroyuki?!! How come I don't know!!" *lost track in the anime world for too long already /sigh/* 

Clicked to check it out & SERIOUSLY WTF IT'S SO FRIGGIN' CHIO PLEASE!!!
  

Waraoeh~ Can't resist!!!! So yes... in the end, I pre-ordered it! Just because 'kuroyuki' is my screen-name & the nendoroid itself is damn chio trollolololol (if only she got bigger boobies tsk)  Hahahahaha! Fuck, fly money fly.


Maybe I should go watch the anime in my free time :)

~
ANYWAY! On the other note...

I'm currently selling my "BLK Limited Edition (figma BRSB Included)" - click for more info

Yes, it's brand new!!! *MISB* (Mint In Sealed Box)  

Bought it personally from GSC in Japan on impulse & I don't have space to put it in my room (I still have 2 unopened nendoroid wtf) -_- Currently it's lying in at a corner of my bookshelves... I think this poor chap needs a better home! :( 

I'm selling it for SGD120 ~ THAT'S LOWEST I CAN GO
The retail price is 6800yen/S$111, but I'm sure after shipping it'll be more than S$120!

Interested parties, do drop me a mail at zeroxylic@gmail.com :)



Thank you for viewing <3

No comments: