Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tokyo trip 2012 // Day 1 & 2


FINALLY FINALLY~
 I've decided to post up my Tokyo trip photos... AFTER 2 MONTHS (-_-) very sorry

The reason why is because I took so many photos & I think most of the photos need some MAJOR editing in photoshop (because I look super crappy & fat at that point of time goshhhh). Was chiong-ing work last month, so I didn't really have the time to sit down infront of my lappy to edit and all. Meh. Now I'm jobless & before I get a job (hopefully next week), I better make use my free time to edit these photos & post it up here! IF NOT I WILL DRAG LIKE FOREVER HAHA I KNOW MYSELF TOO WELL.

Alright, are you ready for photo spam? ;) Hehe

DAY 1 // Singapore > Tokyo > Shinjuku


Watch 'Already Famous' on the plane! Rather epic LOL.

That particular SQ flight I took was quite empty, so yes I had 3 seats to myself. YEAH I SLEPT LIKE A BOSS HAHAHA~ My mom went to another corner to sleep as well, win (y)

Took a limousine bus from Narita airport to our hotel in Shinjuku~



Mom & me had dinner at some random Japanese restaurant at Shinjuku. OUR FIRST MEAL IN TOKYO WOOOOTS ~

Some... meat patty with poached egg. DAMN SHIOK <3

WAGYU BEEEEEEF :D :D :D

Le mother.

Le me.

Sashimi set! <3

Mixed sushi ~

The food was really yummmmeh, very generous with it's portion of food & most importantly... THE PRICE WAS SOOOO REASONABLE. I think the total bill was only erm SGD75?!!! My mom was like "EH MAG U SURE U NEVER COUNT WRONG HOR?" Hahaha!

Sbux nearby our hotel!

AND OMFG KRISPY KREME SPOTTED :D 
The last time I ate krispy kreme was in Las Vegas, which was like 8 years ago?!?!

Bought Calpis & some gums from family mart! :)

Le bear came to my room to find me!!! :) Hehe yeah, Evenie & me was staying in the same hotel. The funny part was, it wasn't planned at all. HAHA! LOVE HERRRR <3

DAY 2 // Harajuku (Meiji Shrine) > Shibuya (109)

Had breakfast at Krispy Kreme :)

Took a train to Harajuku in the morning & visited Meiji Shrine!

Mom wore till so chio~

Meh. I look weird -_-






I wrote my wishes there too :)

Sakura tree spotted!!!



After Meiji Shrine, we went to Harajuku street to shop. 

AKB48!!! <3 Their faces are EVERYWHERE in Tokyo gosh, even my mom can recognise them.




Next stop was Shibuya :)


YAY!!! SHIBUYA 109 MY SHOPPING PARADISE <3333

Spotted my dear pamyupamyu :)

Mango Frappe ~

Ate ramen for dinner at this ramen shop in Shibuya. AIYA ALL THE RAMEN THERE TASTE AWESOME SERIOUSLY! Like anyhow go into one ramen shop also yummy!

Shibuya at night.

The stuffs I bought on day 2 (>_<)

No comments: